"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:
Neighborhood Eats, not EATS. Two different spots. The latter is on Ponce

Yeah I feel you I was just shortening it I'm on my phone. We're talkin bout the same place, on Peachtree by the Mellow, I drive by Palisades every day.

I used to live by Ponce for a lil bit, couple minutes from Fox Theatre. I miss that spot, but it's way expensive now and the area not the same. Although Ponce 'not being the same' is prolly something you coulda said the last decade or so

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Fellow brehs, Young 'Tife is trying to buttress his pockets in between these projects I've been on. Yall know of/have any connects for a part time gig around the city? I would prefer office work, but it doesn't make a difference. I've worked in TV/Film, accounting, got a media background, have good knowledge of computers. Swiss army knife outchea basically.

If yall got anything you can lead me to or suggestions, hit a breh in the PMs. Or even better, if it's something to share with everybody who might be in need, post it here :salute:(Daps and reps incoming...)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
12496378_10154693247192627_1341880196312584651_o.jpg

Vegetarian NOI spot on the westside off Lowery Black Bucks International.

They serve Halal dishes and Vegetarian dishes. Good stuff and good service.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
damn breh that's like a block from where I live, I didn't know Eats was so good Ima need to check that out.

@ProfessionallyTrill

I stayed over there on 26th St for a while back when Intermezzos and Bluefin was open. That shyt is the GOAT location. Id take a chick out to eat at El Azteca, leave there and pull up on a chick at Intermezzos then pull up on some late night rip at R Thomas. nikka would be out damn near all night just on that one block.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Anyone did any of the brewery tours in the city? Putting that on my to do list for the summer :jbhmm: