Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
ended up going today during lunch
12764660_10154682039432627_364786043490199775_o.jpg

12734292_10154682037902627_8941463201224520144_n.jpg

:wow::ohlawd::flabbynsick:

Sizeable portions and sweet fruit drinks? :leon: Who knew?

How you liking the Southside now breh?

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
lmaooo I see you bro:salute:

I'm definitely not a Warriors fan, love my Hawks no matter how boring they are to watch, but I'll be damned if I can't appreciate greatness like that :banderas:

I whipped out my phone to take a couple pics and vids towards the end of the game, and of course the one time I take my phone and video was that play they ran for Steph in the corner when he quick popped it right in Teague:damn::damn: I think Ima be shown that shyt to my kids brehs

But the stadium was full of people in Warriors gear, and people were cheering them on a good bit. When the buzzer sounded it was more cheers than groans, why is our city full of hypebeasts :snoop:
You right. And that shyt was dirty. Right in front of the Hawks bench too smh. They were blocking Teague was hell too.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Sizeable portions and sweet fruit drinks? :leon: Who knew?

How you liking the Southside now breh?
Man I like it. Definitely different from Smyrna/Cumberland but coming from small town Ohio I love being around my people.

I have noticed that I'm a lot more aware of my surroundings tho. I never wanna get caught slippin so a security system for the new house is needed.

Went to a spot called Big Daddys BBQ on Sunday and it was packed full of people coming from World Changers (Creflo Dollars church). A dope family atmosphere.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Man I like it. Definitely different from Smyrna/Cumberland but coming from small town Ohio I love being around my people.

I have noticed that I'm a lot more aware of my surroundings tho. I never wanna get caught slippin so a security system for the new house is needed.

Went to a spot called Big Daddys BBQ on Sunday and it was packed full of people coming from World Changers (Creflo Dollars church).

Big Daddy's :wow:

Yo I gotta salute you for moving down there breh, I couldn't do the Southside if you paid me, I'm actually where you used to be here in Vinings, I went to the Southside for fukkery purposes only comin up

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Yo I gotta salute you for moving down there breh, I couldn't do the Southside if you paid me, I'm actually where you used to be here in Vinings, I went to the Southside for fukkery purposes only comin up

My next house would probably be in the Camp Creek area if I can't do something in the West End or Cascade Heights.
:ld:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Thanks breh. I stay on alert down here.

Muhfukkas just mean mug for no reason but everything nearby is either on Godby or Old Nat so I guess it is what it is.