"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm thinking peters st

My GF has a homegirl who has a condo in Castleberry hill, its really nice I just dont like that its street parking, so car break ins are common if you slip up and leave something in plain site. I`d hop on something now while its cheap if I were you, live in it now while you grind then rent it out to college kids in the future.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm thinking peters st

There are some great lofts right on McDaniels St (right over the train tracks like you're going towards I-20 and that BP is across the st). The lofts look like an abandoned building but inside it's very, very modern, very spacious. My cousin used to stay there a few years back

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I dont hoop anymore but LA fitness tends to be live for b ball.

Was at the Camp Creek one earlier, so many bad in shape older women :ohlawd:

I gotta girl though so I`m good.
:whoa:

Yeah, I usually hit all the locations around town, just wanted to see if any of yall hooped anywhere in particular. I gotta remind myself i'm in a relationship every time I step in the gym:to:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If i make a summer meetup thread are y'all gonna be down? :lupe:

Don't have me looking like a full if I make one :martin:

If you make it breh just be prepared...I feel like most of us have talked to each other or met up in real life. Ours would EASILY be the best meet up the Coli.com has ever done :ohlawd:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Can't do spring because some out of town brehs want to come and they need time to plan. How about june or may?

Man, I wasn't even taking out of town brehs into consideration lol. I thought we were just talkin Atlanta based cats. But either way I'm down. Like @CashmereEsquire, I prefer going to a game or at least watching a game on TV

Prynce

Daps
A coli meet up at a game would be dope, being that I dont drink im kinda straight on spending the whole time at a bar

Man, I wasn't even taking out of town brehs into consideration lol. I thought we were just talkin Atlanta based cats. But either way I'm down. Like @CashmereEsquire, I prefer going to a game or at least watching a game on TV
we can watch a game because i dont drink either

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
we can watch a game because i dont drink either

Y'all tryna do a meet up at like a Hawks game? I like @Warren Moon suggestion of a cookout, everybody bring somethin, we can play spades, dominoes, etc

Only thing would be if we're trying to meet up at somebody's house or go to a park. I'd be open to either one