Daps

Prynce

Daps
Soon to be renamed Da Dic
yXkzi5G.gif

RC998

Pro
Daps
Yea I advise waiting until festival season. Influx of hoes but they not all gassed up ig chicks

And if you bout that life Spelhouse homecoming in the fall

Yea I advise waiting until festival season. Influx of hoes but they not all gassed up ig chicks

so i should wait until fall then to go visit the city ? and i don't know if clubs will let me in cause i'm 18 and shyt, most of those clubs are 21 and up.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
so i should wait until fall then to go visit the city ? and i don't know if clubs will let me in cause i'm 18 and shyt, most of those clubs are 21 and up.

If you have a mouth piece then you should just hit up Spelhouse Homecoming but then again you may be too young for those chicks as AUC women are stuck up. Festivals in Summer/Spring are your best bet.

RC998

Pro
Daps
If you have a mouth piece then you should just hit up Spelhouse Homecoming but then again you may be too young for those chicks as AUC women are stuck up. Festivals in Summer/Spring are your best bet.

what festivals y'all got going on ? and what hotels should i stay at and shyt like that ?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
what festivals y'all got going on ? and what hotels should i stay at and shyt like that ?
I`m from the city so idk nothing about hotels :pachaha:
anything in Buckhead,Midtown,Downtown is good I assume as all should have marta access or you could uber. I only hit up food festivals, but there are too many to name honestly.

RC998

Pro
Daps
I`m from the city so idk nothing about hotels :pachaha:
anything in Buckhead,Midtown,Downtown is good I assume as all should have marta access or you could uber. I only hit up food festivals, but there are too many to name honestly.

they got a National Black Arts festival in July and a Decatur BBQ, Blues & Bluegrass festival in August. mad shyt in June but a nikka graduating school. smh :snoop: