"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
How you think Cascade/camp creek will be in the future? I could see myself living there or Camp creek when i have kids since in town you cant really find spots with more than 4 bed rooms that isnt like buckhead or going for over 600k. My girl (assuming we get married and have kids, which i dont see not happening) prefers the city but im like :usure:, my current home is intown but 3 bedroom and id eventually want to move my mom in with my when i have kids and would want at least 5 bed room.

I see it staying the same. I stayed off Cascade from 2002-2012, depending on where on Cascade you move to, but for us that area is one of the best communities in Atlanta to live

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
White boys MOVING :damn: :whoo:

500 pounds of marijuana, valued at $1.2 million, seized in Gwinnett
12:43 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2016 | Filed in: Local News
LOCAL NEWS

GMTF-Marijuana.jpg

The Gwinnett Metro Task Force seized more than 500 pounds of marijuana from a U-Haul truck on Tuesday. (Credit: Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office)

Torpy: Danger of high-speed cop chases

Free access to myAJC for AJC subscribers.

EXPLORE
Want more news? Sign upfor free newsletters to get more of the AJC delivered to your inbox.

There’s no other way to put it — that’s a whole lot of pot.

The Gwinnett Metro Task Force seized more than 500 pounds of marijuana Tuesday afternoon, a crop valued at an estimated $1.2 million. And it was all in a single U-Haul truck.

According to information released Wednesday by the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office, investigators got a tip about a suspicious vehicle driving in the Lawrenceville area. They spotted the U-Haul near the intersection of Ga. Highway 316 and Cedars Road and initiated a stop.

John Anthony Edney (Credit: Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office)
A Lawrenceville police K9 detected narcotics in the vehicle and it was searched. Authorities found 427 packages of marijuana, weighing a total of 504.3 pounds, inside.

The driver, 46-year-old Suwanee resident Mark Anthony Spaziano, and passenger, 48-year-old Sugar Hill resident John Anthony Edney, were arrested and charged with trafficking in marijuana. They are being held without bond at the Gwinnett County jail.

The Gwinnett Metro Task Force was formed in 2012 to investigate drug and vice complaints inside the city limits of Lilburn, Lawrenceville, Duluth and Suwanee. It is comprised of officers from those departments and the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office.

Mark Anthony Spaziano (Credit: Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

LOCAL NEWS

GMTF-Marijuana.jpg

The Gwinnett Metro Task Force seized more than 500 pounds of marijuana from a U-Haul truck on Tuesday. (Credit: Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office)

EXPLORE
Want more news? Sign upfor free newsletters to get more of the AJC delivered to your inbox.

The Gwinnett Metro Task Force seized more than 500 pounds of marijuana Tuesday afternoon, a crop valued at an estimated $1.2 million. And it was all in a single U-Haul truck.

According to information released Wednesday by the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office, investigators got a tip about a suspicious vehicle driving in the Lawrenceville area. They spotted the U-Haul near the intersection of Ga. Highway 316 and Cedars Road and initiated a stop.

A Lawrenceville police K9 detected narcotics in the vehicle and it was searched. Authorities found 427 packages of marijuana, weighing a total of 504.3 pounds, inside.

The driver, 46-year-old Suwanee resident Mark Anthony Spaziano, and passenger, 48-year-old Sugar Hill resident John Anthony Edney, were arrested and charged with trafficking in marijuana. They are being held without bond at the Gwinnett County jail.

The Gwinnett Metro Task Force was formed in 2012 to investigate drug and vice complaints inside the city limits of Lilburn, Lawrenceville, Duluth and Suwanee. It is comprised of officers from those departments and the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office.

White folks stay getting caught pushing tons of meth and other drugs, lol black folks have moved on to scamming for the most part it looks like.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wanna live in ATL for a few years :mjcry:
How imma finesse the green card :mjcry:

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
Brehs, I hit this spot called Rag-O-rama (Thrift Shop) in Little 5 Points:whew: Don't sleep. The amount of conscious looking black girls out there too :lawd:

Anybody heard of a company called Microbilt? I'm trying to get on with them since BOA laid a nikka off a few weeks ago:mjcry:

As a matter of fact if any brehs or brehettes got any leads on any banking/analyst type positions get at me

What's up on that meet up tho? Y'all bulshytting. We should set something up for the summer

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

LOCAL NEWS

GMTF-Marijuana.jpg

EXPLORE

Maybe Migos was right after all :ohhh:

@Qohelet not sure yet

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brehs, I hit this spot called Rag-O-rama (Thrift Shop) in Little 5 Points:whew: Don't sleep. The amount of conscious looking black girls out there too :lawd:

Anybody heard of a company called Microbilt? I'm trying to get on with them since BOA laid a nikka off a few weeks ago:mjcry:

As a matter of fact if any brehs or brehettes got any leads on any banking/analyst type positions get at me

What's up on that meet up tho? Y'all bulshytting. We should set something up for the summer
:salute:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I know @Jerz-2 @Motife43 and myself are also down for a meet & greet. Who else is interested?