"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ryan Stewart was on 92.9 The Game (still on as we speak) this morning.

He's joining the midday show with Rick Kamla. He's supposed to be on for a tryout for now but you know he got this

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Oh, never really into the show. Good for him.

He's joining the midday show with Rick Kamla. He's supposed to be on for a tryout for now but you know he got this

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Oh, never really into the show. Good for him.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Breh I almost wrecked the whip when I heard that shyt this am. Bout time they let breh get back on the radio. Where is Doug at tho?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Breh I almost wrecked the whip when I heard that shyt this am. Bout time they let breh get back on the radio. Where is Doug at tho?
Dont know. See my comments about Doug in previous page

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm HEATED.

Just moved to College Park and y'all nikkas stop sell in alcohol at 11:45?? :dahell:

Tried to hit some nikkas up for some green at the gas station and no one had shyt. :what:

I thought nikkas was thorough down here. Nope.

Just a buncha nikkas that get excited that rappers talk about their city but really ain't bout that.

Ima Midwest nikka and y'all ATL fool's lookin real funny in the light. Ain't about that life at all :fire:

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I'm HEATED.

Just moved to College Park and y'all nikkas stop sell in alcohol at 11:45?? :dahell:

Tried to hit some nikkas up for some green at the gas station and no one had shyt. :what:

Just a buncha nikkas that get excited that rappers talk about their city but really ain't bout that.

Ima Midwest nikka and y'all ATL fool's lookin real funny in the light. Ain't about that life at all :fire:

You live off of Old Nat?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm HEATED.

Where in CP are you?

And the Southside gets it in...if you in the bougie part of CP I can see you dealing with some bullshyt like that

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm HEATED.

Be happy man...until a couple years ago you couldn't buy liquor at all on Sundays...you in South Fulton, you should have NO PROBLEM finding weed.