"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Where has this thread been for the last 2 months? :blessed:

I moved from Philadelphia, I live in Jonesboro and I swear it's only work & home. I actually dread my days off because there ain't shyt to do. :mjcry:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Theres a bougie part of CP?
:skip:

Godby to Flat Shoals Rd :manny:

My mechanic stays over off of Schofield Rd, lotta older black folks in that neighborhood who we're there before the Southside became trap central. That area is bougie to me b/c they ain't broke but it kinda feels like they're better than everybody else, but :yeshrug:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Where has this thread been for the last 2 months? :blessed:

I moved from Philadelphia, I live in Jonesboro and I swear it's only work & home. I actually dread my days off because there ain't shyt to do. :mjcry:

No offense but why did you move to Jonesboro?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I work at the airport. Only 15 mins away. And I like the area, pretty peaceful.

You could move north to Camp Creek/Cascade and have the exact same commute plus you'd be closer to the city. My cousin stays in Jonesboro going towards Hampton, there's literally nothing down there unless you like the Atlanta Motor Speedway

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
You could move north to Camp Creek/Cascade and have the exact same commute plus you'd be closer to the city. My cousin stays in Jonesboro going towards Hampton, there's literally nothing down there unless you like the Atlanta Motor Speedway

I live off of Tara Blvd, a light after Mt. Zion Rd. I like the peacefulness here :yeshrug: & I didn't know squat about where to go, I didn't have enough time.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

How you think Cascade/camp creek will be in the future? I could see myself living there or Camp creek when i have kids since in town you cant really find spots with more than 4 bed rooms that isnt like buckhead or going for over 600k. My girl (assuming we get married and have kids, which i dont see not happening) prefers the city but im like :usure:, my current home is intown but 3 bedroom and id eventually want to move my mom in with my when i have kids and would want at least 5 bed room.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Brehs I didn't know Karen Minton had it like THAT, watching her on the news right now and one of my favorite songs popped in my head :whew:

Also, bumping this since somebody dapped the post.

Can anybody recommend some reputable staffing/temp/recruiting agencies? Doesn't need to be industry specific

Last edited: