The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The crowd around is :ohhh:

I hear one lady say well dammn! She got you there! And a nikka in the crowd go. Aw hell nah! :heh: She sonned ol boy. Then he whipped out his phone and took a pic of me to immortalize the ether.

Mary has bossed up now. I PAY THE LIGHT BILL nikka! She is repeating it over n over. She was walked up to me and his trying to bump me back. What could I do?? :sadcam:I am not going to swing on a kid. Or get in a war of words with her...

Her mom had to grab her and damn near body her to get her out of main walkway. She dragged her into the girls bathroom in the food court. On the way there she is looking over her shoulder screaming at me. I PAY THE LIGHT BILL nikka!!

Mark her 6 year old is :laff: Two dimes walking past me whisper.. Dont touch that light switch playa. :umad: Brehs I was :snoop:

I could not believe this bullshyt. And right on que to cement in the ether... Mark the 6 year old tells me to bend down real quick. I bend down and he literally slaps the gum out of my mouth and it lands in a fountain.

joffrey-slap.gif

Me - AIYOOOO. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?????? :wtf:

Mark - Nonchalantly says... Scion slap General. Then points at a Scion XB exhibit in the mall.

Me - WHAT THE HELL IS A SCION SLAP??

Mark - My daddy says when you see a Scion you slap someone. Like you do with punch buggys.....

Me ---- :to:

The crowd that was around me earlier are HOWLING NOW!! :krs:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Mark the boy was into physical punishment. The Scion slap was just the tip of the iceberg. His dad drilled into him many ways he could hit me.

Scion Slap
Cadillac Cuff
Pt Cruiser Punch - ( Did not know there was that many PT Cruisers around Piffsburgh. :wow: I got pummeled )
Hummer Hit
Tercel Tap
Sentra Swat
etc

He would hit me damn near every chance he got. And it was always a sneak shot. I was watching Die Another Day and when Bonds Jag came on the scene this lil nikka was hiding behind the couch. He punched the fukk out of me behind me ear and said.. Jaguar Jab. :what:

I am not one to put my hands on kids.. But I figure this is a game right? :smugdraper: She asked me to pick him up from school. As I am pulling in the parking lot I am scanning for a car I can use... When I see this.

white-car-marfa-part-3-seaofshoes.jpg
Oh its perfect!
rickysmoke7fkfx8.gif

He gets in. Puts on his seat belt. I punched him dead in his bird chest and ice grilled him.:stopitslime: As he is gasping for air I say .. Punch Buggy. And I point at the Herbie whip.

He says nothing. I think I got this nikka! He says nothing the entire way home... We park. He walks across the street. Picks up a rock. Looks at me..

henry-rowengartner.jpeg

I am :whoa: He then Henry Rowengarters the rock right into my back window. It did not shatter but it was spiderwebbed the fukk up.. He says "Range Rover Rock" And walks off. :wow: