The General Mills Chronicles.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
:russ: I already now this is story will have me :dead:

And yo how did you find that gif of little kid getting snubbed trying to get some wafer :laff:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I waited and schemed. :scheme: I made damn sure that our class was having arcade time again before I launched Operation Coin-Up. That morning I raided my parents change jar.

I was swimming in quarters brehs. :stylin: I diddy bop to school dreaming of Street Fighter.

hD08A22EA

We are sitting in church and I am antsy as fukk. I already strategically made sure to make myself scarce when everyone was in line for the confessionals. I was easy for me to kinda dip away. . Especially because I was supposed to be on the side anyway. I dipped thru a side door and chilled in this lil alcove away from the front door.

This was my thought process. . I assumed when they went in to the booths there was a door on the inside that opened up to a lil arcade room. And the losers had to go out and pray at the altar in the church. Thats why I saw cats out there doing Hail Mary's. .:yeshrug:

After the last kid was done they lined up and went back to school. I am still in the cut chilling. . I sneak out. . :ninja2: Then creep around. . I hear someone coming. . I DIVE INTO the nearest confessional booth! When I dive in some quarters go crashing down. :snoop: Made a helluva racket. . I freeze. . Then start looking around for a inner door to the arcade. I hear someone clearing their throat. .

:wtf:

I hear a voice coming from seemingly nowhere. .

God - Do you have sins to confess my child.

Me - :whoa: I thought this was a arcade!!!

God - General???:what:

Me - :wow: ( God truly does know all. )

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I hear a a sliding noise. A lil window opens up and there is Father Richard looking at me. :beli:

I freak out and run out! Quarters are sloshing around in my pockets.. :snoop: Ok Ok! I need to get the hell out of here. . I run to the front door!!

Sonic_Running_by_Adam_Novagen.gif

Yes the door is open!! :noah: I hear yelling behind me. . I put on a extra burst! I see daylight!

Sonicdd.gif

I hit the doorway. . Feel an intense pain and I hear a scream of pain. .From a female. . And I hear 8.00 worth of quarters shooting everywhere. .

tumblr_m416pyHol41rvfrbfo1_400.jpg

I ran head first into Sister Anne who was coming to find out where I was. We were both sprawled out in front of the church. . Quarters where everywhere. Father Richard comes running up and sees the carnage.. :ohmy:

Father Richard - WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU??

Me - :ld: