The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Scooping up that Finnish babe and you sired Finnish mills that a W in my book :salute:

Rachel_Weisz_1649729a.jpg

The best thing that ever happened to me. :bryan:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Lets talk about my days at St. Bernadettes parochial school. :smugdraper: I started going here in the 4th grade. . And I stayed all the way until 9th grade.

St.%20Bernadette%20School%20Picture.JPG

Me, my brother, and my sister were the only black kids in the school. Also it was a very small school. Each grade consisted of one class of about 20 to 25 kids. I quickly made friends and became part of the crew. :smugdraper: Naturally I had a few missteps along the way. :sadcam:

The first thing I had to get used to was church service. Now I grew up in a black church. . I was there every sunday. . ALL DAY ON SUNDAY. Vacation Bible school in the summer. . The whole 9. . Well at St. Bernies we had religion class every day. . Except on Wed. We would walk across the parking lot and go to church instead of class.

St._Bernadette_Monroeville_1.jpg

I was :wtf: What is this bullshyt. . . We get in there the first time and I am at a loss for words. . Incense was blowing, alter boys in some Ric Flair like robes, and the kneeling and gang signs everyone was doing before they got in their pews.

tumblr_lvefva1pe91qd7xn5o1_r4_250.gif

They gave me no instruction or manual. They just threw me to the wolves. :to: I am awestruck. . I am looking around so much I did not notice that I was still standing in the aisle and everyone was seated. . I heard my teacher . .Sister Anne screaming in a whisper. .

general sit downnnnnnnnn :leon:

Me -

tumblr_lpxid1JHJo1r1yxoxo1_400.gif

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: i know exactly where this is @dogbasedgrimlin should to he went to sacred heart :lolbron:

edit: i hope you find little finish mills soon breh :to:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was memorized! The blatant pageantry of everything appealed to me! Everything seemed so swagged out! :ahh: The stained glass windows! The lil fountains with water. The choir sounding like angels. Everything was laced with gold!!! :ohlawd: GAWD IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I am not aware I am still standing in the middle of aisle just turning around in circles looking on all that gawd has created. :ahh: I guess my teacher sent one of the kids to scoop me. I was not done looking tho yet breh. . He tapped me on my shoulder and I shrugged him off. . :rudy: I am slowly walking towards our pews but I am still looking around at everything. . .

He grabs my arm this time and I whip it off me :pacspit: and he loses his balance and falls. . . Only it was not a classmate this time. . It was Sister Anne. :guilty: She hit the side of one pew and fell into the lap of a old lady in the next pew. :huhldup:

Ohhhhhhh... .. . The whole class went OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :umad: Loud as fukk!! Sister Anne kept her composure even though she was currently sitting in the lap of a 80 year old lady. She tells everyone to be quiet and

GENERAL SIT DOWN!! :wtb:

I go to sit down and I catch the eye of my one homie. He is trying to tell me something. :ohhh: He is making hand movements. .

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He is making the gang signs even more frantically now and I am :stopitslime: Then I spy someone else getting ready to sit down and see them kneel down. . make the cross sign then sit down. . I am :ohhh: I see now! Before I could implement it tho Sister Anne snatched me by my ear and made me sit down. . Cotdam that hurt!

Ok we are sitting down. . Then I am perplexed by something else. The kneeling down and getting up. . . They did this seemingly at random and I could not get it. . When they were up I was down. . :leostare: shyt was getting mad annoying. . But this was not the kicker. .

Communion. . Aiyo. . NOBODY TOLD ME!:damn: When people start lining up I ask my breh next to me. . what is this? He says you get some wine and bread.

So I am like oh word!! We can have wine!??!! :youngsabo: And maybe a bagel or something. . This is all so based! :blessed: I figured it was snack time at church. . We get in line. . I cant wait to :eat:

online-catholic-resources_Sm.jpg

Father Richard tries to hand me the wafer. . I have no interest in that. I drop it and grab the cup and take a long swallow. . :ahh:

The altar boy standing there was :gladbron:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:dead: i know exactly where this is @dogbasedgrimlin should to he went to sacred heart :lolbron:

edit: i hope you find little finish mills soon breh :to:

HA! Sacred Heart! Damn when I played basketball for the Sabers yall put a beating on us. I remember my coach looking at me like. You are black. . .So you should be balling! I was :yeshrug:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Father Richard was :wtf:

Altar Boys were :krs:

I could hear Sister Anne behind me take a sharp breath in!!

Father Richard was like. - You dropped the body of Christ!! :what:

Me - What? Where is Christ?? :skip:

Father Richard - The bread is the body of Christ!! Please pick it up. :beli:

Me - Uh. . ok. :whoa: I pick up the lil wafer thingie. . Put it in my pocket and walk back to my seat utterly confused. I remember seeing the looks on people's faces as I am walking. . :wow::leon::merchant:

I sit down and look at my breh next to me. He is stuttering. . holy smokes General! :heh:

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff:

Yeah I found my new favorite thread.

I must read more about St. Bernadettes.