The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I wish I could tell you that this was the end of my L with this story. . Nah. It is a two parter.:mjpls:

Ok. Fast forward three years. . I move back to Jax. I got this crazy Jamaican roomate and we were wiling. We met these Hatian girls who went to EWC. Lil ghetto college near downtown. Back then I used to drink n drive heavy. It was stupid I know.

I was going to go pick up the chicks and bring em back to the spot. I am stone cold drunk brehs. I had been drinking that Red Eye straight for a minute now.

tanqueray-london-dry-gin.jpg

I hop in my homies Blazer to go get them. I take a cup for the road. Cup is full of gin. :drunk: Go down there and go in the dorm rooms with them while they get ready. We come out and get in the truck. Now I am paranoid. EWC College is in the hood so the police do be out. We get in. I tell the girls to buckle up. I check to make sure they are. . We pull out.

We pull out on to the main road. Kings Road. I go maybe 50 feet. . When

CopFlashingLights.gif

:sadbron: FUCCKKKKKKKKKK
WHAT DID I DOO???? :damn:

Find out later this is what I didnt do. When I got down there it was dusk. . When I left it was dark. . I never turned my headlights on. . :snoop: Brehs I am stone cold drunk. In my roomies truck he had those lil plastic cup holders in the door.

images

So I had a full cup of gin hanging below the driver side window. I was sweating liquor. This was bad. Very bad. I did not want to move that cup. . I did not want the cop to see me making any sudden moves. . .The chicks were chattering along happily. They did not even know I was drunk.

Cop walks up and I roll down the window. . He looks right down into the cup. . . . Looks at me. . I am so scared brehs. I was :lawd: to gawd silently the whole time.

Please lord. :ld: please dont let me get this dui. Dont let me have to call my mom and dad and tell them their oldest is in jail in florida. Please dont let me have a dui on my record. . In Jesus name I praaaayyyyy

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Jesus answered my prayers! :yeshrug: The cop told me he pulled me over because of no headlights. He went to go run my license. . If everything is cool I can be on my way.

I am so relieved brehs. I was praising Gawd's name :bow: outloud! The chicks thought I was crazy! They are looking at me :wtf:

Brehs I was telling Gawd thank you!!! I will never drink in drive again ( this is true. I stopped cold since then ) Cop comes back up and. .

Officer - Please step out of the vehicle. :ehh:

Me - :merchant: YES SIR. ( scared as fukk )

Officer - Put your hands behind your back. . Your license is suspended. Looks like a ticket from Ohio. :troll: I have to take you in.

Me - OHIO?? WHAT?? :damn::damn: Then. . . . . OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The ticket I got when I went to Indy with Will!!!!!! :wow: In the mix of all the crack head shyt I TOTALLY forgot about that!! That ticket came back three years later. . AFTER I switched my license to Florida and everything. . . .And bit me in the TUCAS!!!!!! :ohhh: They never caught it when I had my license switched over. .

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So I went to jail for the night. Gawd answered my prayers but still gave me that L.

I am blessed tho. I sat in jail overnight for a suspended license instead of a DUI charge.

As for Will. I never saw him again. That shyt really hurt my soul brehs. That was my ace boon c00n. :to:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So I went to jail for the night. Gawd answered my prayers but still gave me that L.

I am blessed tho. I sat in jail overnight for a suspended license instead of a DUI charge.

As for Will. I never saw him again. That shyt really hurt my soul brehs. That was my ace boon c00n. :to:

man the officer musta had a stuffed up nose if he aint smell the liquor on your breath. i say thats like a break even. not even a total L