The General Mills Chronicles.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're gonna find Finnish Mills.:krs:

Tip for you dude. If you have any pics of her drag them into the google image search bar and you might get a facebook or some shyt.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
bubba.jpg
BUBBA SEZ: "i back this thread hard *woof*"

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Yeah we out chea nikkas, :takedat: Let's all hope for the best results, the PM'ing has begun. Updates will come as Mills wishes - no earlier than Monday though atleast...

Like that one poster above said, can we get a Friday story or what breh :ld:, nikka out here :wtf:'n for that next hit :russ:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I did not realize the last story would have the effect it did. Thanks brehs and brehettes!!!

Ok. This next one is a two part L. I call it the Crack Head Comeuppance.

When I was in high school I worked at a Ponderosa Steakhouse in Piffsburgh.

feature.jpg

I worked there all through High School. Started out washing dishes. . Moved to busboy by my sophomore year. As a Junior I started waiting tables. Now I had this dude who worked there who I looked up to no homo.

I was the oldest. So I needed a older cat to look up to. And it was him. Dude no homo looked like

The+Fresh+Prince.jpg

He was a waiter too and was like 22 or 23. He was dating this bad pawg :ohlawd: who also worked there. She was a cashier. They lived right around the corner from the job in a cool lil apt. He was just a fly nikka.

Kept cash on him from waiting tables. As a young nikka I could go to his house and we would be up all night playing madden and shyt. nikka took me to some cool hoop spots. Hooked me up with some females. . He was that nikka. :myman:

When I started waiting tables I was not aggressive enough for my tips. .he put me on to game. :shaq: Will would NOT let people stiff him on tips. He refused to let it happen. This is what he would do. He called the move the Lt. Data.

250px-DataTNG.jpg

He would spot a table who was looking shady. . Like they were waiting for him to walk away so they could scurry away. Now with Ponderosa you paid when you came in. So the waiter would bring your food and drinks. And of course you could hit the salad bar. . .THE WINGS. :eat:

People always tried to stiff on the tips cause. . More than likely half of your meal you was getting your damn self. . So he would spot a table getting ready to dip. He would speed walk around the back way to the entrance. .

It was the typical restaurant entrance. You know.. . you walk in the front door. There is a lil alcove room. Then you open another door to go inside the restaurant. Well when the customer would make their move to jet and they would hit the alcove. He would be standing in there looking dead at them in their eye with no emotion on his face.

images

He would say in a flat monotone voice. "Leaving us already? Have a great day" Then he would put his hand out for a tip. :krs:

I am telling you brehs. It worked EVERY TIME! They would see a confident no nonsense tall fly nikka who is BLOCKING the exit with his hand out. . They would start fumbling in purses and wallets and pull out cash.

That was my nikka right there. :to:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yeah we out chea nikkas, :takedat: Let's all hope for the best results, the PM'ing has begun. Updates will come as Mills wishes - no earlier than Monday though atleast...

Like that one poster above said, can we get a Friday story or what breh :ld:, nikka out here :wtf:'n for that next hit :russ:

On the way my dude! :pachaha:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This nikka put me onto so much game I was eternally grateful. And let a young nikka chill at his spot or just be around. And he was always cracking jokes. I am silly by my damn self but this dude was a certified clown! Our boss was Mr. Lane. This dude was never at work!

Will started calling him Vacant Lane. Had the whole place calling him that. :myman: There was also this retarded cat called Johnny who washed dishes.. Johnny was tall and had this long ass arms and walked kinda hunched over. Will starts calling this dude Johhny 5. :lolbron:
tumblr_m8tt4nwSPi1qd536v.jpg

He looked like a human version of Johhny 5 for real. Straight comedy. :gladbron:

Well after high school I went to college for a bit. Then I quit Ponderosa. Will and his Pawg were still there. I then joined the Navy and was gone for four years.

I came back after my four and I was dating my own pawg :troll: We go to this Red Lobster. . Who is my waiter??

fresh_prince_i.jpg

MY nikka! :myman: He was looking a lil :flabbynsick: but he was still fresh to def. We chopped it up and traded numbers. Introduced him to my girl and all. He told me that his cousin was a scout for the Colts. We should catch a game. I am like hell yeah nikka. Its whenever! :youngsabo:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Will calls me out of the blue one day. Tells me that he got some free tickets to the Colts home game. But he has no way to get there. A ticket is mine if I drive. :mjpls:

nikka yes! To Indy its about a 8 hour drive. I figure why not? Road trip with my homie and see the Colts play the Steelers. in Indy. We load up my Corrado and we are ghost.

VW-Corrado-64546.jpg

It was me. Will. And some white cat of he knew who was his co-worker. We are all talking shyt down there. After about 4 hours in those two are knocked out. I am floating down the highway when I get lit up. :sadcam:

pulled-over-by-cop.jpg

I was caught dead to rights. I was going at least 15 over. Got my ticket and we proceeded on. Saw the game. . . Met his cousin. . He showed us love. We got to go into the locker room and all. Saw Peyton from a distance. He has a big ass head!! Then we drove back. All in all a fun trip and we caught up. .

Of course there is a L in this story other than a speeding ticket.. :snoop:

About a month later he hits me up. Says. .

Will - Aye. . want to go to another Indy game during the Steelers bye week? :troll:

Me - Why not nikka. Lets do it. :smugdraper:

Will - Only catch.
16178-26534.gif
We got much better seats this time. ( last time we were in the nosebleeds ) Actually got a suite! But we have to pay a lil on it. 75 per person. And I have to pick up the tix from this church. If you can pay for the tix I will pay for the gas there and back.

Me - A suite? fukk yeah nikka! :ohmy:

As you can imagine. . some fukkery happened because of this.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
It's a buffet or something? You tell them what you want and they keep bringing it over for a flat rate?

Yeah my nig. Its a salad bar buffet. . They had wings and taco shyt on the salad bar tho. So you would come in. . Order your food. Normally steaks or burgers n shyt. Then you would sit down and you could hit the salad bar too. So about half of your food you get yourself.

Waiters would bring you the food you ordered.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
damn! Just had this whole thing typed out and erased it by accident. :beli:

Well we go to this church on a saturday. It was in a shady part of town. I know I saw a dude servin a fiend in the alley next to the church. Will was looking a bit :flabbynsick: I said damn breh! You got gray already? Your not even 30.

He said give him the money. He will go cop the tix and we are out. I give him the money and then relax. :smugdraper:

Im Chilling :ahh:

Im Chilling :ld:

.Im Chilling :merchant:

Im Chilling :ohhh:

.Im Chilling:aicmon:

:childplease: What the hell. Its been 35 minutes. I walk in the church. Only person in there is a janitor. . At this point I am thinking somebody robbed my homie or something. Ask him if he has seen anyone. .

He says. " Only a crack head about 30 minutes ago. He ran in and ran out the side door before I could chase him out "

Me - :dwillhuh: