Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Will's a
2rm8abl.png
?

Hahaha...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Im in disbelief brehs. Crack head? My homie?? Nahhhh. He is talking about someone else. . So I go BACK to my car. .Wait another 10 minutes. Then proceed to walk around the block.

I def see the dealer serving behind the church. I did not go up to him tho. . I am so confused. . I call his house and his girl answers.

Me - Hey pawg. Is Will there? :what:

Pawg - Nah. . He was with you right? :yeshrug:

Me - Yeah. . We were getting the tickets for the game next week. . But I dont know where he is. :dwillhuh:

Pawg - hold up. . Tickets for a game? You did not give him any money did you? :sitdown:

Me - :merchant:

Then she would say no more. I was :ohlawd: So I called the other number he gave me. . Turned out to be his mom's number. Not sure why he gave me that number. Told her I was Will's friend. Then I just straight up told her I gave Will some money then he disappeared. She told me he has been on that "stuff" for the last two years! :wow:

Brehs.. . Besides missing the boat. . This was a devastating L. And it was not even bout the money. . It was the L of being let down by a dude I really looked up too. . I called my girl and told her. She told me that when she met him he looked kinda crackish. . .

I guess I just had the old vision of Fly Will in my mind. . I did not even see the signs. :damn: Plus he came through on the first trip!! I was all kinds of fukked up.

So I said. Tomorrow we are eating at Red Lobster. I was not even looking for the money back or looking for a fight. I just wanted to let him know he did not have to do that. We are still boys and see if I can get him some help. That dude was like a older brother to me.

We get to Red Lobster the next day. We walk in and I tell the server I want to be seated in Will's section. . She says cool. She seats us and I see him a couple of rows over. The server whispers in his ear and he turns and sees me. He waves at me and grins.

will_smith_575892984.jpg

Then walks in the back with the tray he was carrying. . The server says Will will be right up. I am thinking now. . This is all a big misunderstanding. We will get to the bottom of it. . We are sitting there for 5 minutes. .10 minutes. 25 minutes. . . ..

The manager comes over and he looks flustered. . :what: I am sorry. . Will just quit. He went out the back door...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:dwillhuh: this crackhead used an 8 hr road trip and the first colts game as a front to get you for $75

:dwillhuh: the intricacies of a fiend's plans to get high :bow:

Actually 150. For both tickets. But yeah! He used a legit trip. . to later get me for 150. . I am still stunned over this. :snoop: