The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You didnt strap up?

Would you?

tumblr_m60xyn1uCn1rvnhu6o1_500.gif

:mjpls:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Your ship mates setting you up like that was so wrong!!!

They had a grand ol time. About 10 nikkas had cams going. So later somebody edited the videos so they could see me break down and cry on a curb in different angles.

shyt was like watching Inception. :wow:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Im about to bring this too the attention of dateline or something, we need to unite this broken family :to: I don't think lil G will be able to recover from all the L's life has in store for him without the proper guidance of his experienced father.

I think about my seed all the time. I dont want him to take the L's I did growing up. . :why:

Gen did that.
So hopefully you won't have to go through that

:leostare:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think about my seed all the time. I dont want him to take the L's I did growing up. . :why:

Gen did that.
So hopefully you won't have to go through that

:leostare:

That's your movie right there. Your Finnish son takes a liking to hip hop and decides to learn more about it on the internet since he lives in Finland and has no one to talk to about it. No one really looks like him. He feels a little out of place. His mother loves him but something is missing. Also, his dad isn't around to teach him about that boom bap. :sadcam:

Eventually, he stumbles upon the coli archives. This is his home. Although these posts are years old, he gets them. His world is starting to make sense. At first he spends his time learning about the dangers of sharing girls and what people thought of Jay before he died. Then he stumbles on a thread of funny stories by a poster named General Mills.

He loves the stories, but he knows there are a finite number of them so he rations them. One story a week and they will last an entire year. As he reads the stories the audience sees his imagination. The stories are brought to life. When the year is almost up he comes across a story where General Mills is in Finland. His expression changes as he reads. :gladbron::merchant::damn:

He vows to find his father. Final scene is Finnish Mills booking a ticket to America wearing a Jaguars hat.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That's your movie right there. Your Finnish son takes a liking to hip hop and decides to learn more about it on the internet since he lives in Finland and has no one to talk to about it. No one really looks like him. He feels a little out of place. His mother loves him but something is missing. Also, his dad isn't around to teach him about that boom bap. :sadcam:

Eventually, he stumbles upon the coli archives. This is his home. Although these posts are years old, he gets them. His world is starting to make sense. At first he spends his time learning about the dangers of sharing girls and what people thought of Jay before he died. Then he stumbles on a thread of funny stories by a poster named General Mills.

He loves the stories, but he knows there are a finite number of them so he rations them. One story a week and they will last an entire year. As he reads the stories the audience sees his imagination. The stories are brought to life. When the year is almost up he comes across a story where General Mills is in Finland. His expression changes as he reads. :gladbron::merchant::damn:

He vows to find his father. Final scene is Finnish Mills booking a ticket to America wearing a Jaguars hat.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Finnish Mills. . . . . . Great Heavens. . This just may work!:gladbron:

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

hot-dog-murder-1.jpg