The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
RO's?

hey general you where in the navy right do they teach you gun knowledge?
RO. My abbreviation for Reverse Osmosis Desalination plant.

AP60K-SM.jpg

Huge filter system. Made the best water I ever had. :noah: Hell once we would pull into port and I would drink reg water I would be :huhldup:

I personally had no gun knowledge. Only time while I was in that I shot a gun was in boot camp. A little .22 three times. :shaq2: Other rates tho got all kinds of gun training.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was eating and savoring the fukk out of that ice cream. :takedat: Took my sweet time :eat: I finally get done. . I am walking out of the Anchor Windlass room. . when I hear yelling. . . .

And water splashing. . . ah fukk .. . .:skip: I already know what it is. . . I peek around a corner. . And it was raging rapids brehs.

Hurricane_Katrina_Flooding.jpg

Dudes were freaking out! They thought we had a hull breach. .:wow: Water was gushing fast as fukk! I see :trash: floating around, clothes, tool boxes, etc. . And sailors running around setting up bucket brigades and shyt. .

Announcement comes over the 1MC that all damage control persons report to the main hallway. shyt was a travesty. I then spot the guy who was interviewing me. The one who got aggy and said I was the one who messed up his hallway... This hallway was his. He was looking :leostare:

I run and switch the tanks. . Water stops. . For a minute nobody could figure out what happened. And why there was no more water. . But not for long. My Chief happened to just come back on the ship and was ankle deep in water. . . He KNEW!

I was sitting in the engine room like

AngelPray88.339131529_std.jpg

When he came in. .

Chief - GENERAL!! WTF??? :damn:

Me - I think I caused another catastrophe Chief. :to:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Whoa, zamn nikka...Zamn. Epic epic story yet again, waiting for the rest of it.

Oh btw, WHY THE fukk IS THIS NOT A STICKY? ANYONE, IS THERE A REASON? I mean shyt, this is only the GOAT topic on this forum pretty much

I know breh. It must be politics. I am not affiliated with any group other than my Duval brehs. :to:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How the fukk did you not get fired?

edit: As soon as I wrote this I knocked over my coffee...all over the carpet. This nikka sending Ls over the internet now.

General has a force surrounding him :wow:

:laff:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
As far as never getting in any serious trouble. . . I have no idea actually. I never lost any pay. And I only got sent to Captains Mast once. And it was dismissed.

I will tell you this tho. My Chief HATED ME. I always fukked up. . And he could never punish me really.. And I ALWAYS made him look bad in front of the Captain.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Quick story on my Chief. My Only Time Going To Captains Mast.

I had 4 days left in the Navy. I was standing my very last watch EVER. Watch is over and I am so :russ: I am waiting for my relief to show. . . . He never did... :aicmon:

I was standing the Midnight to 4am watch. . So I went looking for dude. Went to his rack. . See a body sleeping. :childplease: I shake the shyt out of dude and throw the clipboard on his bed. Tell him WAKE YOUR ASS UP AND GO ON WATCH nikka. :ufdup:

Then I go get in my rack and :snooze: Next morning at 8. . The guy who was supposed to relieve the 4-8 guy comes up to me. . Asking where my relief was. He is supposed to take over. I tell him :yeshrug:

Come to find out. . The guy who was supposed to be on watch switched racks. So I woke up the wrong dude. When he woke up he realized he did not really have to go on watch so he went back to sleep. :snooze:

Meanwhile the dude who was supposed to actually be on watch gets out of his rack. This dude was sleeping in the rack RIGHT ABOVE ME. :why: He runs down to the Engine room.

The shyt was all fukked up. The Engineroom Officer on deck should have caught this. Cause when you are on watch you have to check in every hour and get your clipboard signed. You are supposed to rove and take note of readings on gauges. The Officer on Deck was on duty but he was sleeping. :rudy: So when my relief runs down there the Engineering Officer on Deck tells him to just fill in fake numbers and he signs it.

All good? Nope. The dude who was the next relief was a fakkit. He told somebody that there was nobody actually on watch for 4 hours and I did not releive the watch properly and the other guy and the Officer put down fake numbers. Pretty serious accusations.

At this point I am like fukk it. What can they do to me? I have three days left at this point. . . Well my Chief had other ideas. :dwillhuh: