The General Mills Chronicles.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
when i was in grade two i had this teacher and once a week for a hour she would tell us a story about her life

this thread brings back those memories :to:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Roomie - :what: What do you mean they came to life??

Me - nikka YOU ARE NOT HEARING ME! I GOT THE CRABS FROM THE SPOT! I AM ON THE WAY HOME. . AND THEM nikkaS CAME ALIVE AND ARE ALL OVER MY CARRRR!!! :sadbron:

I was hollering brehs.. I was scared as fukk. Them lil nikkas looked like they was advancing on me. . Felt like I was in Pet Semetary. :to:

Roomie - :umad: THEY ARE supposed to be ALIVE! fakkit!! You cant cook no dead crabs!! :russ:

Me - alive?? you buy them alive?? :ohhh:

MY nikka I AM DYINGGGGGG over here!!! I gotta let my girl read this piff!

Daps
Reppin
BullCity
tenay.gif

:russ::umad:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The crowd around is :ohhh:

I hear one lady say well dammn! She got you there! And a nikka in the crowd go. Aw hell nah! :heh: She sonned ol boy. Then he whipped out his phone and took a pic of me to immortalize the ether.

Mary has bossed up now. I PAY THE LIGHT BILL nikka! She is repeating it over n over. She was walked up to me and his trying to bump me back. What could I do?? :sadcam:I am not going to swing on a kid. Or get in a war of words with her...

Her mom had to grab her and damn near body her to get her out of main walkway. She dragged her into the girls bathroom in the food court. On the way there she is looking over her shoulder screaming at me. I PAY THE LIGHT BILL nikka!!

Mark her 6 year old is :laff: Two dimes walking past me whisper.. Dont touch that light switch playa. :umad: Brehs I was :snoop:

I could not believe this bullshyt. And right on que to cement in the ether... Mark the 6 year old tells me to bend down real quick. I bend down and he literally slaps the gum out of my mouth and it lands in a fountain.

joffrey-slap.gif

Me - AIYOOOO. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?????? :wtf:

Mark - Nonchalantly says... Scion slap General. Then points at a Scion XB exhibit in the mall.

Me - WHAT THE HELL IS A SCION SLAP??

Mark - My daddy says when you see a Scion you slap someone. Like you do with punch buggys.....

Me ---- :to:

The crowd that was around me earlier are HOWLING NOW!! :krs:[/quote

How you should have handled that is got vulgar and told the kids you would be fukkin their mother wild wildebeest style that nite while they listened and banged at the door.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:damn: WHERE THE fukk IS MILLS!? I hope that dude Biff didn't come back for revenge :unsure:

DanGleesac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn just read through 137 pages over the last few weeks when I found the time to at home or on break at work...General Mills :salute: thank you sir for all the laughs...those last few were on point had me dyin at work...but now I'm caught up and my break just started..... G Mills come back!!