The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:lolbron: @General Mills did you ever go back to alabama after that. and i thought the phone call was gonna say precious had puppies :lupe:

Yes I went back to Alabama at least 4 times after that with Pretty Boy. We just stayed away from his dad and he never told his dad I was there.

Each time I went back I ended up smashing Precious. :ld: The puss and head was amazing. I cant even front. :yeshrug: Once I took a trip up there solo. Pretty Boy had no idea. It was just me and Precious locked up in her Town House for three days. She had hella fried chicken on deck. :ehh:

The day Pretty Boys dad uppercut the life out of me. . After he left he was outside looking for my car to fukk up. He knew I drove a Maxima. He ended up seeing a Maxima and he pummeled it with a baseball bat. :wow:

Thankfully my car was still at the club cause we took a cab back. :troll: He ended up spending a night in jail for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Yes I went back to Alabama at least 4 times after that with Pretty Boy. We just stayed away from his dad and he never told his dad I was there.

Each time I went back I ended up smashing Precious. :ld: The puss and head was amazing. I cant even front. :yeshrug: Once I took a trip up there solo. Pretty Boy had no idea. It was just me and Precious locked up in her Town House for three days. She had hella fried chicken on deck. :ehh:

The day Pretty Boys dad uppercut the life out of me. . After he left he was outside looking for my car to fukk up. He knew I drove a Maxima. He ended up seeing a Maxima and he pummeled it with a baseball bat. :wow:

Thankfully my car was still at the club cause we took a cab back. :troll: He ended up spending a night in jail for that.

Big bytch had the comeback lol

General with A W though

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

1) b*stard mutt puppies
2) fukked up vette
3) night in jail + possible record + insurance payments to owner
4) slipped and fell trying to punch you
5) daughter's vagina got caved in

he took more L's than you, you won by default :krs:

Superstar
Daps
There needs to be an organized way to read these without me flipping through the 120+ page thread.

Could you make like, a blog and post each story in its entirety?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
There needs to be an organized way to read these without me flipping through the 120+ page thread.

Could you make like, a blog and post each story in its entirety?

Go ahead and just read through the whole thread breh, it's well worth it. It's just a shame you don't get to read the 1st Earthquake story.

Superstar
Daps
Go ahead and just read through the whole thread breh, it's well worth it. It's just a shame you don't get to read the 1st Earthquake story.

I read the first Earthquake story.

And I read a lot of this thread awhile back, but fell behind.

I don't want to read through the WHOLE THREAD again just to find where I left off.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
At one point while she was riding my dikk into dust I heard my phone going off over and over. I remember looking over at it and she did some maneuver. . I guess it was to let me know that this is her time.

She did a twirl and was sitting on my lap sideways.. Then just pulverized the Big General till I nutted again. This time I did not even have any nut left I think. :whew: It was a dry heave orgasm. I damn near passed out.

Did you smash raw...you talking about you busted multiple nuts...I know you weren't sober enough to put a new one on each time....:skip:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Did you smash raw...you talking about you busted multiple nuts...I know you weren't sober enough to put a new one on each time....:skip:

:patrice: She rode the same condom for a good minute. At least two nuts. After that it was ghost.

A month later I had a minor scare when she texted me that she was late and her she threw up that morning. :sadbron:

Turned out that she had some Papa Johns that did not agree with her. :whew: THAT would have been the L of L's. :why:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
1) b*stard mutt puppies
2) fukked up vette
3) night in jail + possible record + insurance payments to owner
4) slipped and fell trying to punch you
5) daughter's vagina got caved in

he took more L's than you, you won by default :krs:

:obama: I like it!