Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
*birdman hand rubs*

Let me help you out with that
tumblr_matz6qgSfs1qdgsul.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I can not even hate on this dude.:ohhh: Pretty motherfukker. I stumble back into the spare room. LOCK THE DOOR. Strip down to my draws and collapse in bed. The whole room is spinning. :merchant:

I blink. . .Open my eyes back up and she is staring at me. I did not even hear the door open. And hold up. . The DOOR WAS LOCKED.

tumblr_m3km9h66is1qaonh9o1_500.jpg

She dangles some keys. I forgot its her cotdam house. :merchant:

ajv5a9.gif

She turns off the light and turns off the tv. I am busy stuttering. On my best day it would be a straight up fight. She probably had me matched for strength. She def outweighed me and could Roy Nelson belly me down. I had a lil speed advantage but after seeing her on the dance floor she def had me in agility.

I am shyt drunk. And despite my best efforts the Big General below was already responding. :why: She climbed in bed and took the dikk. :yeshrug:

She ripped my draws off! The next morning when I found them they were in tatters. :wow: She jumped on my dikk and rode me to multiple nuts non stop. . At one point I caught a glimpse of her from the moonlight filtering in from outside. She was in ecstasy.

tumblr_m1zo27jEq21r0n1d7o1_500.gif

All I could do was hang on for dear life brehs.

2rxwp68.jpg

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
At one point while she was riding my dikk into dust I heard my phone going off over and over. I remember looking over at it and she did some maneuver. . I guess it was to let me know that this is her time.

She did a twirl and was sitting on my lap sideways.. Then just pulverized the Big General till I nutted again. This time I did not even have any nut left I think. :whew: It was a dry heave orgasm. I damn near passed out.

tumblr_ma69cbcR4T1r7tq9yo1_250.gif

Needless to say I forgot all about the phone ringing. :heh: I faintly remember her finally getting off me and laying next to me. I was :deadmanny: brehs. I drifted off to oblivion pondering how did her knees stand up to that much pressure for so long? :lupe:

I get woken up by the sound of Pretty Boys voice. GENERAL ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!?

I open my eyes and he is sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me like

tumblr_m5dyjf4LkX1qmm8t3o1_500.png

Pretty Boy - I see now why you were to busy to answer my calls.

Me - :whoa: Hey homie. She jumped on me!

Pretty Boy - I had something lined up for you. THATS why I was calling you. It was ol girls sister. And she is a FREAK! He opens up his cell and shows me her pic. She was looking like Keisha.

tumblr_m5vnj87YHY1qiz7luo1_400.gif

Me - :sadbron: I hear snoring. . I look over and I see what I had.
tumblr_lw3prh6BMn1qzpskho1_250.jpg

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:skip: Dammnit!!!!! But. . :patrice: She has the stamina of a damn Olympic swimmer. So :manny:

I peel myself off of Precious and see my underwear. They were literally in shreds. I stumble into the shower and get out. I am getting dressed when I hear the front door open and I hear

SON?

:skip: Its Dad?? I finish getting dressed and I peek out the door. :whoo:

And there is Pretty Boy talking to his dad. I was hoping he would be fat and out of shape. Nah. He was looking super fit and just disgustingly good looking. And he was pissed.

tumblr_leryxcrjJh1qcdnhwo1_500.jpg

Now I am like hold the fukk up!! HOLD UP!! Ms. Trinidad is a DIME! A Super dime. Pretty Boys dad was no homo daytime soaps good looking. Pretty Boy was both of them mixed together. WHERE THA fukk DOES PRECIOUS COME IN AT????? SHE GOT NOTHING FROM EITHER PARENT.

Meanwhile his dad was really bellowing and taking off his jacket. I come out the room. . .

Me - Hey sir. I really wanted to apologize. It was all a mistake and . . . .

tumblr_m6fuw5horH1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Jabbed the fukk out of my lip. Damn he has some quick hands. . .

Dad - I am not ready to talk about it yet. You have to see me 1st. Lets go outside. I dont want to mess up my daughters pretty furniture.

Pretty Boy -
tumblr_m4tr7rescB1r7nkj8o1_r1_500.gif

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We get to the backyard. His dad takes off his shirt. No flab. :to: I really did not want to fight. shyt. . I was still drained from his daughter. .

He squares up. . I am still :whoa: He goes to throw a blow and he slips on the grass. . . HE IS WIDE OPEN. A well placed blow and he its rock a bye baby. I cock my fist and . . . .

I dont do it. . :manny: I back up and put my hands up and tell him. . .

Me -look sir. It was all a terrible accident. Not intentional at all. I could have hit you just then but I did not want too. I will make you payments in installments for the vette. I promise. :dwillhuh:

Dad - fukk!!! You know I am pissed right!!? How in the hell did you manage to ruin the whole car?? You had just got there!!!!! I dont want your money. I really just want to whip your ass! :damn:

He says fukk it and puts his shirt back on. Tells me this is not worth it and goes back in the house. Damn my heart is pumping like crazy!! But its over. :whew:

We walk back in and we are in the living room. His dad is talking about the damage to the Vette but he is calming down. Then we hear from the spare room. Generalllllll. Where are you love?? I cant wait to ride you all night long again!!!

Then the door flings open and she is standing there butt:huhldup: naked.

Apparently she did not hear that her dad and brother were here. :snoop: She sees them and squeals like a pig and tries to cover up and runs back into the room and slams the door. .

The dad happened to be standing next to me. . Out of the peripherals I can see his hand coming up but I was too slow. The right cross he hit me with was textbook Pretty Boy told me later.

I bounced off the wall and hit the floor but immediately popped back up. . .. That was my mistake. I should have just laid down there and ate that L.

I bounced back on my feet right into a Shoryuken uppercut. :noah:

tumblr_lskkcbvMOk1r49zs9o1_250.gif

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was :dead: His dad jumped on me to start choking me but Pretty Boy pulled him off. I get up and my jaw is sore as fukk. :shaq2:

His dad leaves the house and he is still shouting. I am rubbing my mouthpiece and we are picking up the chair I crushed when I flew back into it. Its over.

Well we eventually go back to Florida and I forget all about the incident. A couple of months later I am on the ship we are underway. I get told I have a call....

I am thinking its my parents or something. No its Pretty Boys dad!! HE IS CUSSING ME OUT!!! Danger just had puppies.. . . . . . . .He told me to never set foot in Alabama again or he is killing me. :ufdup: