The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Pretty Boy comes skidding in to the kitchen. .

I go running to the back door and tell them to come on!! Danger is getting raped!!!!

Pretty Boy looks at me like.
tumblr_m9rewanijR1qkjx3go1_500.gif

Rape? Then he goes on no oh no no no no NO NO NOOOOO!! And he sprints past me and runs out the door. I follow on his heels and we run around back! Danger is still getting his a$$hole spelunked when he sees Pretty Boy. He tries to run and I hear Danger squeal. . . 8 Ball will not let that ass go. . . :(

Pretty Boy grabs a big stick from the ground and runs at them!! 8-Ball tries to run away too but somehow they got stuck?? Now they are facing different ways both dogs trying to run but 8-Ball still has his dikk buried in Dangers ass no homo.

247158273_e37f2c6518_z.jpg

What kind of shyt is this??? :patrice: How tha fukk did this happen??? Meanwhile Pretty Boy is scaring the fukk out of the dogs with the stick! They are both literally trying to run in different directions. . . Finally I hear an audible "pop" and they separate. Danger runs right into the house with nut leaking out of his ass. :sadcam:

Pretty Boy - MY DAD IS GOING TO FREAK OUT! :dwillhuh:

Me - Did you know that 8-Ball is gay? :lupe:

Pretty Boy - Gay?? Danger is a female. :childplease:

Me - :wow:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
smashed the hood and top of the dad's Vette? let his prize dog be nutted in by another breed? :wow:

i would just start running until i found a motel to hide out at, ms trinidad isnt worth it breh :why: