The gap between MJ and Lebron is a HOF career

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Lmao, you just unironically compared 1965 to 1990 :mjlol: How many of the non-top tier talent in the league will push the needle in ANY of those individual accolades Jordan won? The only ones competing are the top 10-15 guys.

Nobody cares about role players coming off the bench and those aren't taking scoring titles away from MJ.

The NBA in the 80's and 90's had more top end talent than the top end talent in 2022.
Don’t combine the 80’s and 90’s to strengthen your shyt smh. 80’s nikkas call the 90’s soft

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
That's 3 people who said it.. You know how many people say one thing then change their mind. stfu you retard
3 all time greats, who all won at the highest level. The 80s is 100% a Better, more competitive league than the 90s. And it’s tougher.

Daps
Don’t combine the 80’s and 90’s to strengthen your shyt smh. 80’s nikkas call the 90’s soft
You and the other guy aren't making any sense.

The presumed argument is there is far more talent today than in the 80's and 90's. My point is the only players competing for MVP's , Finals MVPs, scoring titles, championships, etc are the truly elite top 10-15 guys

My argument is if Dominique, Karl Malone, Shaq, Bird, Magic etc couldn't deny Jordan all those awards and titles, who in today's NBA would?

Daps
80s and 90s not the same. 80s is tougher, faster, and more balanced.
There is no comparison. The 90s definitely had better players than the 60s, the top guys are gonna be good no matter what.
I'm not debating you anymore with your 1 liners. You don't have good points, you're not engaging with my arguments and you're talking out of your ass

Ill wait for the big boys across the pond to get back from work/school later on today

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
My point is the only players competing for MVP's , Finals MVPs, scoring titles, championships, etc are the truly elite top 10-15 guys
Unfortunately, basketball is a team game. I dont know how else to say it. Jordan is great. Just not as much as y’all make it seem.

jordan not winning 6 rings in the 90s without expansion, and most importantly without Scottie Pippen, who gets lost in all of this somehow.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
I'm not debating you anymore with your 1 liners. You don't have good points, you're not engaging with my arguments and you're talking aout of your ass
Okay. I don’t really know how to debate madmen. You will acknowledge that the league and overall play from say 1960 to 1990 was better. Everyone does. Skillsets, conditioning ( then) modern medicine, updated playbooks, updated defensive strategies, but won’t give that same understanding to now and I don’t understand why. It’s weird as hell that y’all do that shyt

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 all time greats, who all won at the highest level. The 80s is 100% a Better, more competitive league than the 90s. And it’s tougher.

You know how fukking stupid you sound. You don't even understand a what a "hot take" is. You're so dumb you actually think the shyt you say makes sense.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
1995 starting SF Eastern Conference (Playoff teams only)

D. Scott
C.Smith
R. Fox
D.McKey
S. Burrell
S. Pippen
C. Mills
T. Corbin

Lol, Lebron would've feasted

You had some other good defenders Augmon, Phills,ect...but they were either too light or too small....A.Mason had size and speed but he had no lift.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
You and the other guy aren't making any sense.

The presumed argument is there is far more talent today than in the 80's and 90's. My point is the only players competing for MVP's , Finals MVPs, scoring titles, championships, etc are the truly elite top 10-15 guys

My argument is if Dominique, Karl Malone, Shaq, Bird, Magic etc couldn't deny Jordan all those awards and titles, who in today's NBA would?
Jordan didn’t even make an ECF in the 80s wtf you talking about. Isaiah Thomas won before Jordan and stopped him, I’m supposed to believe some of the players today couldn’t? He ain’t win shyt in the 80s, he ain’t win shyt till them
nikkas was old.

Dominique, Karl Malone are not top 5, maybe not even top 10 players in todays league.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately, basketball is a team game. I dont know how else to say it. Jordan is great. Just not as much as y’all make it seem.

jordan not winning 6 rings in the 90s without expansion, and most importantly without Scottie Pippen, who gets lost in all of this somehow.
Might be even greater with all thing’s considered.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
You know how fukking stupid you sound. You don't even understand a what a "hot take" is. You're so dumb you actually think the shyt you say makes sense.
What’s dumb? Magic Dr J, and Bird all won their titles in tougher eras than Jordan. The 90s ain’t as physical as the 80s, obviously.

Daps
Jordan didn’t even make an ECF in the 80s wtf you talking about. Isaiah Thomas won before Jordan and stopped him, I’m supposed to believe some of the players today couldn’t? He ain’t win shyt in the 80s, he ain’t win shyt till them
nikkas was old.

Dominique, Karl Malone are not top 5, maybe not even top 10 players in todays league.

False and false.

But Ill wait for the grown ups in America to get back from work first to have decent bball discussion