The gap between MJ and Lebron is a HOF career

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Bunch of nikkas getting knocked out the playoffs calling this generation soft is funny. Kobe Bryant is literally idolized and MJ still the goat, Kelly oubre a nut.

Last time I checked Draymond is a 3x champ and KD 2x :gucci:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Last time I checked Draymond is a 3x champ and KD 2x :gucci:
Y’all respect KD’s rings now :stopitslime:?

I remember things very differently when he bounced to golden state that year. You old heads need to pick a side and run with it.

Edit: Draymond was an amazing defender and playmaker on a team with 2 of the goat tier fukking shooters but you put homie on the 03 cavs with no LeBron can you sit here in and type in good faith he would be just as dominant. I respect draymond for all the intangibles he gave the warriors but cmon.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Coming back from retirement. When he had a full yr, he embarrassed em
This is a shytty excuse
They beat a higher ranked Hornets team and MJ went off for 32/6/6 on 50% in the first round Beating them in 4 games

They lost against the magic despite MJ going for
31.0 points 6.5 boards 3.7 assists 2.5 steals 1.8 blocks cause they weren’t as good as the Maori and retooled the next year against a different Magic team and won.

That’s what happened

Daps
Orlando Magic 1994/1995 - 57 wins

Orlando Magic 1995/1996 - 60 wins

Roster stand out names - Shaq, Penny, Dennis Scott, Nick Anderson, Horace Grant

Miami Heat 1991/1992 - 38 wins (this was the only team with a losing record Jordan ever faced in the playoffs I believe. Lebron and others faced way more teams with losing records)

Miami Heat 1996/1997 - 61 wins

Roster stand out names - Alonzo Mourning , Hardaway, Jamal Mashburn. And Pat Riley was their coach

Charlotte Hornets 1994/1995 - 50 wins

Charlotte Hornets 1997/1997 - 51 wins

Roster stand out names - Larry Johnson, Alonzo Mourning,

That's the history of all the expansion teams Jordan ever faced in the playoffs. 57 wins, 60 wins, 38 wins, 50 wins, 51 wins

Those are about the same or more 50+ win teams than Lebron ever beat in his entire career in the Eastern conference and those are just the EXPANSION teams Jordan faced in the East.

Have some shame, Jordan haters

Last edited:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
From Kobe himself on the AAU era of basketball

quote-horrible-terrible-aau-basketball-it-s-stupid-it-doesn-t-teach-our-kids-how-to-play-the-kobe-bryant-85-6-0612.jpg

And those same guys reach the NBA :francis:
AAU is absolute garbage, but these kids are getting into the nba at a younger age and gaining the skills with nba trainers.

Mars

Superstar
Daps

Stop it.....You can say the same about players who played against Jordan

Jordan played that Friendly shyt and the other players fell for it.........Ewing/Oakley would go out to dinner with Jordan during the playoffs. Jordan would also play golf during the playoffs with players from the other team (Barkley, Ainge, etc).....I remember Van Gundy calling Jordan a "Con Man"

Van Gundy quote

“His [Michael Jordan] way is to befriend them, to soften them up, make them feel like he cares about them. The he goes out there and physically tries to destroy them,” said Van Gundy. In a radio interview amidst the Bulls second 3-peat era, Van Gundy go on to say:

“You watch him game-in and game-out and he slides up to guys and smiles at them, pats them on the a**, and then he goes out there and kicks their a**. They hug him after the game like that was some great thing that he got 45 on them. I don’t understand it.”

Ever notice how Oakley, A guy known for being physical rarely got physical with Jordan?