The gap between MJ and Lebron is a HOF career

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Jordan didn’t even make an ECF in the 80s wtf you talking about. Isaiah Thomas won before Jordan and stopped him, I’m supposed to believe some of the players today couldn’t? He ain’t win shyt in the 80s, he ain’t win shyt till them
nikkas was old.

Dominique, Karl Malone are not top 5, maybe not even top 10 players in todays league.
You do realize that MJ didn’t come into the NBA as the goat so how was he supposed to be winning right away with a shytty team he was drafted on in 1984? MJ grinded all the way to the top and became the goat. You running on fumes

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Jordan is the greatest marketed athletes of all time. nikkas watched like Mike commercials, fell In love and are cappin and defending his honor 40 years later goddamn
Is the iPhone highly marketed? How about google? Amazon? The money follow the greats

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lebron did it in a better league against better players, so did Kobe.

Same way even tho MJ don’t got more rings than Bill Russell, his came against better competition, as basketball had developed further.
How many NBA 75 players don't have a ring because of MJ? That argument is invalid especially with how offense driven the league is now. People subscribe to that Shannon Sharpe theory that MJ never beat anybody.:mjlol:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
You and the other guy aren't making any sense.

The presumed argument is there is far more talent today than in the 80's and 90's. My point is the only players competing for MVP's , Finals MVPs, scoring titles, championships, etc are the truly elite top 10-15 guys

My argument is if Dominique, Karl Malone, Shaq, Bird, Magic etc couldn't deny Jordan all those awards and titles, who in today's NBA would?
I agree Jordan is the goat since I believe you can only judge a player on how you dominated your peers. I just want you old mutha fukers to stop calling brons gen soft or unskilled. It’s not fcking true

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
How many NBA 75 players don't have a ring because of MJ? That argument is invalid especially with how offense driven the league is now. People subscribe to that Shannon Sharpe theory that MJ never beat anybody.:mjlol:
Bird, Magic, Isiah Thomas, Hakeem all won rings in Jordan’s league wtf :dead:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
If you put the competition their 10 rings came against

it goes like this

1. GSW 16
2. SPURS 13’
3. OKC 12’
4. UTAH 97’
5 PHX 93’
6. SEA 96’
7. POR 92
8. UTAH 98’
9. LA 91’
10. MIA 20’

and that’s a fukking fact

bro its over.. LeBron nowhere near Jordan... whether it's career, skills, iconic stature etc.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
MJ is the GOAT winner with the goat coach. With a front office that was competent enough to put talent around him. People he faced day to day in the league don’t really compare to Lebrons as a whole.

Too much goes into a team game though to call one man a goat. It’s not tennis or golf. Someone can be a goat at their position… but if their teammates are ass and if coaching staff doesn’t maximize those talents with X’s & O’s then…

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MJ and Kobe stans are always on social media showing how insecure and threatened they are by Lebron’s greatness.

They work so hard to try to create a new narrative or put up a new argument for why Lebron isn’t this or that.

Just this week people are talking about “teammates traded”

It is pathetic.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
1.gsw 16
2. phx 93
3. sonics 96
4. Lal 91
5.spurs 13
6.Por 92
7 Utah 97
8. Utah 98
9. okc 12
10. Mia 20
91 lakers were washed at that point… aids ravaging Magics body, James worthy & Byron Scott missed time due to injuries.

96 sonics should not be that high. Especially not above no spurs when the spurs were constantly a threat to win it all… and have.

i gotta really think hard to refute @LastSecondRuger post. It seems really accurate

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MJ and Kobe stans are always on social media showing how insecure and threatened they are by Lebron’s greatness.

They work so hard to try to create a new narrative or put up a new argument for why Lebron isn’t this or that.

Just this week people are talking about “teammates traded”

It is pathetic.
You can’t go a day without Kobe’s name in your mouth. You are the LAST person to talk about insecurity.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can’t go a day without Kobe’s name in your mouth. You are the LAST person to talk about insecurity.
I've probably gone months without mentioning Kobe.
You know why? Because I actually make threads about players who are active. I don't dwell on inflating the past the way a lot of coli brehs do.

:sas2:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^Nah man you got issues with MJ and Kobe and it’s weirdo behavior. Lebron doesn’t know you.
If you've even read my posts you'd know that I don't even argue for ranking of players. You want to run a ban bet on proof of this? :sas1:

So all this MJ/Kobe/Lebron stuff is corny.

They're all great. Appreciate them all. But stop trying to denigrate one to elevate another. It screams of insecurity.