The gap between MJ and Lebron is a HOF career

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Three teams, three shyt FOs?

There's only one common denominator.
Cavs was shyt and you know it first an foremost. Number 2 is when your done playing through your contract an athlete is free to move. Homie moved, what’s the big fukking deal with that.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Excuses the Heat was a shyt front office now led by Pat Riley and his second stint with the Cavs he got what he wanted and with the Lakers nobody told him to get Russ
I’m sorry so players aren’t allowed to change teams in free agency :ohhh:?

Please explain why moving as a free agent is knock against legacy.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jordan didn’t even make an ECF in the 80s wtf you talking about. Isaiah Thomas won before Jordan and stopped him, I’m supposed to believe some of the players today couldn’t? He ain’t win shyt in the 80s, he ain’t win shyt till them
nikkas was old.

Dominique, Karl Malone are not top 5, maybe not even top 10 players in todays league.
He made it in 89 :mjpls:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
"Jordan ONLY has 2 more championships:wrist: "

That sounds so fukking absurd..

That's a big giant leap...the gymnastics brehs gotta go through to prop up Lebron is nuts.

Bron doing more damage to his legacy by trying to compare to MJ.

What is wrong with being The King James...still a great and HALL OF FAME PLAYER.

This forced campaign to be the GOAT is stupid...Bron put himself up in Bradys company on Twitter when he posted a on Brady page and it looked stupid..

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Barkley, Malone, Ewing, and Miller don't have rings because of MJ.
What great of this era doesn't have a ring because of Bron?
CP3 and James Harden.. both better than any player you named. Ewing and Miller never had a chance against Jordan when they're on teams with John Starks and Rick Smits and Jordan is playing with two top 75 players of all time in their primes.

"Jordan ONLY has 2 more championships:wrist: "

That sounds so fukking absurd..

That's a big giant leap...the gymnastics brehs gotta go through to prop up Lebron is nuts.

Bron doing more damage to his legacy by trying to compare to MJ.

What is wrong with being The King James...still a great and HALL OF FAME PLAYER.

This forced campaign to be the GOAT is stupid...Bron put himself up in Bradys company on Twitter when he posted a on Brady page and it looked stupid..
Russell got five more championships than Jordan. I guess we should just pack up the GOAT convo.. or does context matter?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CP3 and James Harden.. both better than any player you named. Ewing and Miller never had a chance against Jordan when they're on teams with John Starks and Rick Smits and Jordan is playing with two top 75 players of all time in their primes.

Russell got five more championships than Jordan. I guess we should just pack up the GOAT convo.. or does context matter?
Stop talking basketball young bull cause clearly you have no knowledge of the sport. No way those two are better than prime Malone and Prime Barkley. fukk outta here.