The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I was watching episodes from first 2 seasons not too long. Made me remember when I liked the show. Too bad I stopped watching after the first few seasons.

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
I knew fukkery was up when no other character acknowledged Belle, but I didn't expect her to be a dog.

There were a few good lines but this was probably the weakest ep this season. Cricket can't carry a whole episode himself... probably why it only went 17min. :yeshrug:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cricket eating the lemons :laff:

that shyt kills me every time. i was expecting some major fukkery this episode but it didn't really happen.:yeshrug: it was a pretty slow burn. fortunately, the ending was fukking hilarious. i think we all knew something was up with that belle chick but goddamn man... :russ:parkour cricket was jokes too. and it was cool how they tied it into the stripper episode.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I was watching episodes from first 2 seasons not too long. Made me remember when I liked the show. Too bad I stopped watching after the first few seasons.

Why did you stop? The show still has it. You get some average episodes, but then you get some great episodes. The character growth from the first few season until now has been fantastic to watch.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Hate alert - funny reveal (that i saw coming a mile away) but Rickity Cricket is the anti-funny. always has been. there's something about that guy, his voice, his face, etc that no matter how much the Gang shyt on him, i never found him even remotely funny.

and i know he's a producer/writer, you don't have to tell me that like it's gonna change my mind about the character

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Hate alert - funny reveal (that i saw coming a mile away) but Rickity Cricket is the anti-funny. always has been. there's something about that guy, his voice, his face, etc that no matter how much the Gang shyt on him, i never found him even remotely funny.

and i know he's a producer/writer, you don't have to tell me that like it's gonna change my mind about the character

I sort of agree with this. Not that I hate Cricket, but I've never been that big of a fan.

That being said, I liked this episode better than last weeks and the Frank episode from last season.

Even though this season has just been OK, I can't believe it's only one more episode left :damn:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Will Cricket EVER bask in a W :blessed:, or is he destined to hold the eternal L :mjcry:?
Cricket will never take a W. His fate was sealed when he got the pirate scar and they left him in that burning apartment :mjlol:

I feel bad for the breh