The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cricket is in pretty good shape for someone whose diet consists of lemons and stolen bread :skip:. Unless the PCP gives him parkour powers :patrice:

I knew Belle was too good to be true :pachaha:

His dad's reaction to Cricket kissing the dog :what:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I have news! I have big news...
zcuNJzN.png

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
:heh: real shyt on this. My friend and his lady just started and his girl feels bad for Charlie as early as seasons 2-3.

I was just thinking what if this is the end for Sunny? From the promo of the season finale we see Charlie finally gets the waitress and Dennis turning off the lights on the bar and saying, "the bar is done." Add to the fact that Mac has finally come out as gay.

I know it's not the end of the series, but seems like some things are finally happening for the gang. Who am I kidding? Nothing good will come out of anything that happens this episode. These are terrible people.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was just thinking what if this is the end for Sunny? From the promo of the season finale we see Charlie finally gets the waitress and Dennis turning off the lights on the bar and saying, "the bar is done." Add to the fact that Mac has finally come out as gay.

I know it's not the end of the series, but seems like some things are finally happening for the gang. Who am I kidding? Nothing good will come out of anything that happens this episode. These are terrible people.
It could be he beginning of the end :sadcam:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already at another finale :mjcry:

What do you brehs/brehettes think your favorite ep of the season is so far?

I'd have to probably go with The Gang Goes to a Waterpark. PTSDee is close:jbhmm: