The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm not trying to diss Sunny, but how in the fukk does shyt like this get 12 seasons?! Last time I saw this shyt I was like 19-20, 23 now, but I see this shyt and it makes me question how come good black shows don't get this many seasons

personally, I find this show very amusing, but the fact that it's on FXX and not a network makes it easy to justify it having so many seasons. and I'm sure the production cost on this shyt are low as fukk anyways.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Because what good "black" shows are on Sunny's level?

I haven't seen, but I hear good things about Atlanta. Both happen to be on FX as well. FX seems like a channel that doesn't care about viewership as much and is more concerned about quality and letting a show run it's course.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
I haven't seen, but I hear good things about Atlanta. Both happen to be on FX as well. FX seems like a channel that doesn't care about viewership as much and is more concerned about quality and letting a show run it's course.

It's not even remotely close to the same level as IASIP. It's got one so-so season. Sunny has numerous classic seasons.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'm watching this video to prepare myself for the next episode

Goddamn brehs I totally forgotten how Cricket used to look like at the beginning of the series :to:that man been constantly hit with Dusty Rhodes level of hard times

Given the title of the episode (as well as his awful luck), Cricket will probably end up dying tonight. :mjcry:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cricket's brother is a bed wetter :mjlol:

Diaper Davies

Cricket will fukk up the job opportunity, female prospect and life change in epic fashion, its coming :russ: