The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'm not trying to diss Sunny, but how in the fukk does shyt like this get 12 seasons?! Last time I saw this shyt I was like 19-20, 23 now, but I see this shyt and it makes me question how come good black shows don't get this many seasons

because they use good black shows to boost ratings, then merge in white ones to try to appeal to white audiences that are watching the shows. helped fox and the wb. sunny has the benefit being a good raunchy show on cable, so theres no rival networks, or many standards that they have to adhere to

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I'm not trying to diss Sunny, but how in the fukk does shyt like this get 12 seasons?! Last time I saw this shyt I was like 19-20, 23 now, but I see this shyt and it makes me question how come good black shows don't get this many seasons
It all depends on what network the show is on, FX usually lets shows cook

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Make another thread for this poor attempt at a thoughtful observation breh
giphy.gif
GO GET OUTTA HERE SNAIL!!! Now I'm gonna go stuff this unpleasantness down with some brown :francis:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
fam typed this like he hasnt watched since season 5
when he probably missed 2 seasons

:deadmanny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm watching this video to prepare myself for the next episode

Goddamn brehs I totally forgotten how Cricket used to look like at the beginning of the series :to:that man been constantly hit with Dusty Rhodes level of hard times

Cricket (David Hornsby) actually is a producer on the show and writes like half the episodes. And he's married to that hot ass bytch from Bones.

David Hornsby be winning :wow:

Cricket though...well.....:manny:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps

Because what good "black" shows are on Sunny's level?