The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Charlie was a normal-ish guy back in Season 1 though. They dumbed him down a shyt load. First episode he won at dominos, whereas he couldn't spell the word now.
Charlie has always been the "normal" one of the crew by default compared to Dennis being a muderous arrogant psychopath, Mac being high key over religious and gay, Frank's grimeyness, and Dee being a bird. Plus as we learned about Charlie's childhood abuse and neglict the dumbing him down kinda makes sense to reference his poor upbringing :ehh:yet he's still my favorite of the gang

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Charlie was a normal-ish guy back in Season 1 though. They dumbed him down a shyt load. First episode he won at dominos, whereas he couldn't spell the word now.

I haven't seen the old episodes in a long time, but didn't the Simpson's do the same thing with Homer? Early on Bart was the star with his "bad" kid persona, but then they realized having a "dumb" American dad on tv was very relatable.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I appreciate the lengths they're going to in order to try new things.

I'd like a traditional paddys pub episode soon though.

Episode 8 of this season is called "The Gang Tends Bar." I imagine that episode will be them struggling to do their actual job and just work.

Also what I saw about "Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer." In this send-up of murderer documentaries such as Making of a Murderer and The Jinx, Maureen Ponderosa is found dead in an alley and Dennis (who was married to her and divorced her because of how weird and annoying she was) is the prime suspect.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 8 of this season is called "The Gang Tends Bar." I imagine that episode will be them struggling to do their actual job and just work.

Also what I saw about "Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer." In this send-up of murderer documentaries such as Making of a Murderer and The Jinx, Maureen Ponderosa is found dead in an alley and Dennis (who was married to her and divorced her because of how weird and annoying she was) is the prime suspect.
:ohhh:They're gonna find this bytch dead in an alley dressed as a cat :dead: