The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
TBH I don't even reall consider season 1 to be canon, its like a different show
really?.....I think the group was a little more morally sound in the first season, but they were still pretty much the same people they are today. even in season 1 dennis was vain and narcissistic. mac was a wannabe tough guy with gay urges. charlie was obsessed with the waitress. dee was probably the most grounded of them all. she was actually a decent person in season 1, then life just slowly broke her down.

remember the gang's rivalry with the mcpoyles started in the charlie got molested episode, when charlie snitched on em. uncle pete getting his pedo on when charlie was doing the demonstration on the doll:mjlol:

they were all pieces of shyt in season 1, just a little more "normal". but I think that makes me appreciate the character development even more. the shyt has been a gradual decline into pure fukkery.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
really?.....I think the group was a little more morally sound in the first season, but they were still pretty much the same people they are today. even in season 1 dennis was vain and narcissistic. mac was a wannabe tough guy with gay urges. charlie was obsessed with the waitress. dee was probably the most grounded of them all. she was actually a decent person in season 1, then life just slowly broke her down.

remember the gang's rivalry with the mcpoyles started in the charlie got molested episode, when charlie snitched on em. uncle pete getting his pedo on when charlie was doing the demonstration on the doll:mjlol:

they were all pieces of shyt in season 1, just a little more "normal". but I think that makes me appreciate the character development even more. the shyt has been a gradual decline into pure fukkery.
That's right I forgot that dee wasn't a complete mess yet :mjlol:. Dennis being so vain that he agrees to make Paddy's a gay bar for a day because of all the attention he's getting :dead:

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
I love any episodes with Mac and Charlie's moms. The episode where they are telling the boys about Luther catching the murder charge lol.

Charlie: Tell me everything!

Bonnie :Ok they were both here they were both inside me. Eduardo was in my mouth an Luther was in my butt.

Charlie : oh my god no! Don't tell me everything. WHAT! NO! WHAT?!

Mac: Eduardo who? Tell us more !

Bonnie: Then Luther went in Eduardo's butt for a while.

Mac : Tell us less

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^Dennis losing his shyt in the surburbs doing that episode he lived with Mac was the best moment from last season, that's funny though :russ:

Last episode was a great send-up of basic sitcoms, how Charlie's mom was about to bang Mac's with a hammer and they made it a light moment with the laugh track :mjlol:and Charlie's mom OCD

Uncle Jack going up to the attic to get his boy scout uniform :hhh::sitdown:

Dee's head in the bannister :deadrose: