The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
^^^Dennis losing his shyt in the surburbs doing that episode he lived with Mac was the best moment from last season, that's funny though :russ:

Last episode was a great send-up of basic sitcoms, how Charlie's mom was about to bang Mac's with a hammer and they made it a light moment with the laugh track :mjlol:and Charlie's mom OCD

Uncle Jack going up to the attic to get his boy scout uniform :hhh::sitdown:

Dee's head in the bannister :deadrose:
One of the GOAT parts breh, I remember damn near crying watching this :russ:

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Last episode was fantastic tho. Frank being a sexual deviant never gets old :bryan:

The episode also reminded me of the show That's My Bush which basically deconstructed sitcoms as well. Even a Honeymooners reference like Sunny did

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate the lengths they're going to in order to try new things.

I'd like a traditional paddys pub episode soon though.
Love the good old pub episodes with their random regulars wandering around the background, helping themselves and shyt :russ:.

Still need to see Cricket and the McPoyles though. And is Maureen even remotely human anymore, or just total feline? :yeshrug:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I think they're doing this on purpose. We've seen hundreds of bar episodes, they've done everything they could possibly do in a bar. It was time to branch out IMO :yeshrug:
Absolutely, they're taking so many more risks with the style of the show certain episodes, even going back to last season.

I appreciate them not doing the same ol shyt like the office did in seasons 8 and 9.

But like episodes like "charlie work" remind me that the show can still be great in familiar surroundings.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really?.....I think the group was a little more morally sound in the first season, but they were still pretty much the same people they are today. even in season 1 dennis was vain and narcissistic. mac was a wannabe tough guy with gay urges. charlie was obsessed with the waitress. dee was probably the most grounded of them all. she was actually a decent person in season 1, then life just slowly broke her down.

remember the gang's rivalry with the mcpoyles started in the charlie got molested episode, when charlie snitched on em. uncle pete getting his pedo on when charlie was doing the demonstration on the doll:mjlol:

they were all pieces of shyt in season 1, just a little more "normal". but I think that makes me appreciate the character development even more. the shyt has been a gradual decline into pure fukkery.
Charlie was a normal-ish guy back in Season 1 though. They dumbed him down a shyt load. First episode he won at dominos, whereas he couldn't spell the word now.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Charlie was a normal-ish guy back in Season 1 though. They dumbed him down a shyt load. First episode he won at dominos, whereas he couldn't spell the word now.
it depends on the situation
charile is bright in some areas and dumb as rocks in others....... also you dont need to spell to play dominos