The Gang Can't Get Canceled (Culture): Season 16 of Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
They turned Glenn's ordeal with his Tesla in the parking lot into the season finale and psychoed it up for Dennis :dead:

kalima.gif

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
8 episodes in the season?! I literally just found out it was back a couple weeks ago smdh

SN: damn Dennis looks…different

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
those two triple thick pawgs that showed up early in the season had me thinking it was over for the show but overall it was a decent season. the show really just needs to end tho imo. alot of their shenanigans have sort of lost meaning but i guess its gonna be one of those comfort food shows now. it is what it is.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
those two triple thick pawgs that showed up early in the season had me thinking it was over for the show but overall it was a decent season. the show really just needs to end tho imo. alot of their shenanigans have sort of lost meaning but i guess its gonna be one of those comfort food shows now. it is what it is.
It is kinda comforting, though. Joint has been on since I was a kid 😆

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The last episode had me dying. It was a mix of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Temple of Doom :dead:

If any of you listen to the podcast, Glenn legit got locked out of his Tesla because his phone couldn't connect. He went off for like 20 minutes about it. I knew they'd turn that shyt into an episode because Mac and Charlie were dying when he was telling the story :mjlol:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last episode had me dying. It was a mix of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Temple of Doom :dead:

If any of you listen to the podcast, Glenn legit got locked out of his Tesla because his phone couldn't connect. He went off for like 20 minutes about it. I knew they'd turn that shyt into an episode because Mac and Charlie were dying when he was telling the story :mjlol:
The podcast is dope.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SN: damn Dennis looks…different

imo there are certain shows where the actors become “too old” for their roles…dennis is starting to look like skip bayless…he looks like he’s had plastic surgery done on his face or maybe that’s makeup to make him look younger for the show

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last ep was gold lol…that ending kinda freaked me out initially tho even tho I knew it was gonna end up being a dream sequence at that point

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
imo there are certain shows where the actors become “too old” for their roles…dennis is starting to look like skip bayless…he looks like he’s had plastic surgery done on his face or maybe that makeup to make him look younger for the sure

I think they're intentionally making them look worse for the show. He didn't look as bad on AP Bio or on the video podcasts. He also legit shaved his head last year for that Blackberry movie.

Same with Kaitlin Olson. This is from November on her IG.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Best ep of the season by far.

imo there are certain shows where the actors become “too old” for their roles…dennis is starting to look like skip bayless…he looks like he’s had plastic surgery done on his face or maybe that’s makeup to make him look younger for the show
it's kind of hillarious how in real life and in the show he is the one that takes care of his looks the most and yet looks older than the rest :russ:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Damn I’m not a real fan. What the hell is the podcast called? I would listen to that.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I really didn’t want to say it but gotdamn! And he was actually attractive!
White folks really do age differently 😳😳

But then again Mac is actually aging really well. I was surprised.