The Gang Can't Get Canceled (Culture): Season 16 of Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Best ep of the season by far.

it's kind of hillarious how in real life and in the show he is the one that takes care of his looks the most and yet looks older than the rest :russ:
Real talk. I love being black :wow:

This is why they go in on the cute white girls when they age. That shyt makes me sad because it’s a tough thing to experience as a woman in general, but it must be crazy to look so different so quickly.

Like, Dennis was attractive :wtf:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
???

what epsiode had “two triple thick pawgs” …?
idk i binged watched but it was the one with the these two, when they were walking down the hallway in those tights my screen started shaking :wow:

lo3xykanz25b1.jpg

Same with Kaitlin Olson. This is from November on her IG.

ummm, kaitlin looks legit beautiful now in the show, its so obvious she's had work done compared to previous seasons. Like u cant even really call her a bird anymore, she's glistening and glowing most of the time. seem like she got work done during that Mick show she had.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk i binged watched but it was the one with the these two, when they were walking down the hallway in those tights my screen started shaking :wow:

lo3xykanz25b1.jpg

oh ok…they were cute (despite that pic lol) but I got thrown off by “triple thick” so I didn’t think it was them you were talking about

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ummm, kaitlin looks legit beautiful now in the show, its so obvious she's had work done compared to previous seasons. Like u cant even really call her a bird anymore, she's glistening and glowing most of the time. seem like she got work done during that Mick show she had.

ya she’s gotten noticeably better looking the last 2-3 seasons

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I think they're intentionally making them look worse for the show. He didn't look as bad on AP Bio or on the video podcasts. He also legit shaved his head last year for that Blackberry movie.

Same with Kaitlin Olson. This is from November on her IG.

Eh. I think part of it is Dennis needs to gain some weight.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The last episode had me dying. It was a mix of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Temple of Doom :dead:

If any of you listen to the podcast, Glenn legit got locked out of his Tesla because his phone couldn't connect. He went off for like 20 minutes about it. I knew they'd turn that shyt into an episode because Mac and Charlie were dying when he was telling the story :mjlol:

Which episode :mjlol: