The Game: When have you ever heard Eminem in the club?

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Out in Scandalous Califoolya u won't. I never heard a Game or Black Wall street song in the club. Tell game to get back on fif's good side so he can have a reason to be relevant.

Em fans don't care what game talking about. No one is checking for west coast set banging tunes.

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
You mean her, like Royce from L&HH

Or Royce the rapper had a sex tape?
:skip:
Nah.
Royce 5'9 had a tape with a thot back in the day..

Must've had it scrubbed from the interwebs.. :ehh:
Breh was fukking that bytch to Eminem's greatest hits.. :beli:

Daps
Bullshyt.
1)Forgot About Dre
2)Till I collapse
3)Superman
4)trick trick welcome to Detroit feat Eminem
5)Drop the world with lil Wayne
6)over song with drake and Kanye lil Wayne
7)purple pills D12
8)love the way you lie

I used to go to hip hop nignt every Wednesday for years. This was all black folks and it got shutdown because racist ass police m. But the dj’s were black. I have heard everyone of those 8 songs at different times. I like the game more than Eminem. But we can’t just change history because game is beefing. Maybe because I’m in the Midwest but he got played on the Dj mixes 5:00 traffic jam mixes too. I’m in Indianapolis.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
he has a point but this is dumb coming from him because eminem is indirectly responsible for him even having a career

if em never signed 50 to shady and hooked him up with dre, game would have been dropped and forgotten about so why go at him now randomly 20 years later instead of when he had an actual angle during the g unit beef?

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Expect a response from Royce, Crooked or Bizarre . Didn't Sada Baby say something similar? 🤔