The Game: When have you ever heard Eminem in the club?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Only time I've heard Eminem in a club setting was 'Lose Yourself' and maybe Love The Way You Lie

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Raise your hand if you were in the “clubs” from 99 to 2005.

I graduated 2002 went straight to the Army a couple days later. Because of that I was in clubs during Ems peak. Black clubs played his verses with G Unit and til I collapse regularly. Even in the hoods. I was stationed in South Carolina and DC Baltimore area. Em got play in the clubs. He was the biggest artist in the world then. shyt black clubs played forgot about Dre and the whole fukking club rapped the verse. Gtfoh.

White clubs played tons of Eminem.

Game knows he sounds stupid here.

/thread

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Don’t fukk with Eminem nowadays but to front like he wasn’t getting listened to back in the day is Tom foolery.

And he said he wasn’t giving the same light. You was giving the same light from the same people.
Ya and I don't have a problem with what Game is saying perse , but he goes back and forth between this and praising him and as far as I know is doing this cuz he didn't get a feature lol

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:francis:Nobody would want to listen to Em in a club that's for sure. Eminem's music is just for headphones only. Or maybe workouts if it's Lose Yourself, Til I Collapse or something. Otherwise everything else is not to be heard in public. The stuff he made with Dre is what's only good to listen to.

Last edited:
Daps
Is he lying tho
Yea he is. Before the video cut out he said interscope didn't put money behind him which is a full blown lie and the real reason why he really don't want it Em.

Unlike Em, Game was signed to aftermath for years and couldn't get shyt popping on his own until Jimmy decided to put him on G-Unit. He had 2 of the hottest rappers in the game and Dre helping him out with his debut and when shyt hit the fan with 50, Jimmy was still in his corner because instead of dropping him and saving face with 50 which was and still is the smarter decision he pulled strings and moved him to Griffen on top of letting Game run around and do and say whatever the fukk he felt like which inevitably led to the rift between 50, Jimmy, and Dre.

Now let's compare that to Em who got signed by the miracle of having his ssep demo land in Jimmy's lap twice by interns who didn't even know and even after that and being one of hiphop's top underground mcs still have to put up with corporate bullshyt because no one thought a white rapper would go to heights he did. Hell half his first album was songs off his ep so you know his album budget was that crazy.

Now if you look those two cases in a vacuum you would/ should see that one was setup to succeed and it wasn't the whiteboy.

I know you were talking about club hits but that shyt is the most played out shyt ever as Nas's only club hits are street dreams, hate me now, and ooochie wally, but yall would never use that line to say he's not top 5.

Plus if we really keep a buck besides how we do and ali bumbaye game don't have any club hits either.