The Game: When have you ever heard Eminem in the club?

mbz

Pro
Daps
Unfortunately, any clubs in the cities which get a sizable amount of white people always played Em. Get out more.

Stuff like Smack That, Without Me, and Real Slim Shady got mad rotation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is always funny to me. 1 cuz an attention whore clown is saying it. 2

Nas
Mos Def
Black Thought
Redman
And many other black rappers don't get played in clubs. Why is this a thing with Eminem?

Game needs to be shot, the world would be a better place. I heard that n1gga say how much he loves gang bangin recently. Like he's really in the streets and not in Calabasas. Dude is a buffoon. And most who have dealt with him calls him a weirdo and a liar. Just a dumbazz.

Not true at all I started going to the club when I was a teenager, we'd drive far as hell to this city where they had a teen club, it was just a club that doesn't
serve alcohol, in their grinding on prime high school hoes the types who are at their peak in high school.

Then started going to the club in canada at 19, so I been through the club scene of multiple generations

Nas a commercial artist, at one point when he was young, you can't compare him to the 30 plus era Nas, Nas The Drake of his era at one point, he just stopped doing that type of music, because Nastradamus was deamed a disappointment, so he stopped commercial rap which started on It was Written then to I am

Nas had club hits, like Hot Boys with Missy Eliot, Hate Me Now, Made You Look got play in the clubs too, all club songs ain't dance songs, they throw on shyt like those songs I mention, and Quiet Storm by Mobb Deep, Dipset Anthem, Black Rob Whoa, these type of east coast records were played in the clubs

Redman and Method the Rockwilder, was the club smash, muthafcuakz went crazy when that shyt came on,

shyt ain't even on no club shyt, no bytches and hoes, no stunting this was out during the cash money era too
and it was still a club smash, because Real MCS CAN DO ANYTHING, they can do club records being themselves
This shyt don't even sound good unless you hear in the club on the loud speakers, that's how you know it's a club record, it only sound good in the club
nobody rode around listen to this shyt in the car, or played in their head phones, but when it came on in the club everybody was hype

Redman got a club song about not being able to get in the club, people forgot Redman went from being a hardcore hip hop artist to a commercial artist at Def Jam's peak he had a few songs in rotation in the clubs, even at the height of emimen's fandom he did have any songs on rotation in the club ever

That Smack That by Akon is a pop song, they did not play that record in hip hop clubs, they played in suburban type of venues and white strip clubs

yall wasn't going to the clubs when hip hop was at it's peak

Mos Def and Black Thought don't get ranked up with the complete artist that did everything like 2pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Nas, Snoop, the superstars

they it compared to lyrical rap only rappers, which is why they can't be top ten, because you need to be able to do every aspect of the music and excel because there's artist who have done that, so you can't ranked higher than them when you can only make one style

yet Eminem who never made a classic radio record, never had a club banger, gets to be in this group because he's white

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Game rehashing Benzino 2004 topics to push this album lol and I say this having enjoyed most of his projects

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Not true at all I started going to the club when I was a teenager, we'd drive far as hell to this city where they had a teen club, it was just a club that doesn't
serve alcohol, in their grinding on prime high school hoes the types who are at their peak in high school.

Then started going to the club in canada at 19, so I been through the club scene of multiple generations

Nas a commercial artist, at one point when he was young, you can't compare him to the 30 plus era Nas, Nas The Drake of his era at one point, he just stopped doing that type of music, because Nastradamus was deamed a disappointment, so he stopped commercial rap which started on It was Written then to I am

Nas had club hits, like Hot Boys with Missy Eliot, Hate Me Now, Made You Look got play in the clubs too, all club songs ain't dance songs, they throw on shyt like those songs I mention, and Quiet Storm by Mobb Deep, Dipset Anthem, Black Rob Whoa, these type of east coast records were played in the clubs

Redman and Method the Rockwilder, was the club smash, muthafcuakz went crazy when that shyt came on,

shyt ain't even on no club shyt, no bytches and hoes, no stunting this was out during the cash money era too
and it was still a club smash, because Real MCS CAN DO ANYTHING, they can do club records being themselves
This shyt don't even sound good unless you hear in the club on the loud speakers, that's how you know it's a club record, it only sound good in the club
nobody rode around listen to this shyt in the car, or played in their head phones, but when it came on in the club everybody was hype

Redman got a club song about not being able to get in the club, people forgot Redman went from being a hardcore hip hop artist to a commercial artist at Def Jam's peak he had a few songs in rotation in the clubs, even at the height of emimen's fandom he did have any songs on rotation in the club ever

That Smack That by Akon is a pop song, they did not play that record in hip hop clubs, they played in suburban type of venues and white strip clubs

yall wasn't going to the clubs when hip hop was at it's peak

Mos Def and Black Thought don't get ranked up with the complete artist that did everything like 2pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Nas, Snoop, the superstars

they it compared to lyrical rap only rappers, which is why they can't be top ten, because you need to be able to do every aspect of the music and excel because there's artist who have done that, so you can't ranked higher than them when you can only make one style

yet Eminem who never made a classic radio record, never had a club banger, gets to be in this group because he's white

N1gga please.. Now Eminem don't have a classic radio record? What does that mean?

Point is from 99-02 nobody was saying this about Eminem. He was a lyrical monster and everyone just accepted it. He's like Ali after the Holmes fight nowdays. So he's easy to pick on.

Gayme still in his feelings cuz Em told Dre and the nfl to include Fif.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Game with the same old strategy trying to beef with other rappers to boost up the sales of whatever name dropping album he releasing. This time his pockets are so empty he going all-in for one of the biggest names in industry.

The Superbowl halftime really hurt his soul. On some Simpsons shyt when Lisa rejected Ralph.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
He really wants to get at Kendrick, but he can't politically. Facts. He so jealous of that n1gga and the praise he gets.

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
I know this has been addressed to death but the coli finally let me in the building so I’m getting some shyt off

I know the eminem narrative has changed alot over the years but I’ll say what we thought of him in real time

Slim shady lp- I saw the “hi my name is” video on mtv and I didn’t take it serious (or didn’t know what to make of it) the guilty conscience video with Dre was dope but I wasn’t really a fan and didn’t buy this album til years later

Chronic 2001- this shyt brought the west coast back in a huge way and everybody banged this album everywhere and Eminem’s parts were actually fire and this album put on alot of ppl (em xzibit and reintroduced kurupt) and all three had albums ppl fukked with afterwards mmlp restless and streets is a mutha

Marshal mathers lp - was dope alot of good songs yeah some stuff didn’t age well but at the time it just sounded different and he was still riding high off the chronic 2001 stimulus

The Eminem show- this album is what really made me a fan of him no goofy stuff hard tracks with good production (solider, till I collapse and say what u say) ppl where playing these songs everywhere

Ja rule/benzino beef g unit features- all of this was fire! me and my boy where blown away by his verse on patiently waiting and I loved all the diss records

Encore- now at this point I’m a fan but I’m extremely let down by this album it has a couple of stand out tracks (spend some time with me) is fire but he fell off in a big way

And honestly this was the way alot of ppl viewed em (ppl that I knew) ppl liked him and generally embraced him he was def the best white rapper we ever heard and had his own style

And whenever I thought he could be in the top 5/10 this is the time period I think of but everything after relapse changes that (the weird fast raps ,his racist fan base idk about until YouTube and alot of albums I didn’t listen too)