The Game: When have you ever heard Eminem in the club?

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh no, I can only listen to artists who make club music. Who fukking cares, there are different types of music for a reason. Club music is disposable as fukk.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
I haven’t heard a Game song on the radio, in the club or in the streets for a decade plus either :what:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Right message, wrong messenger. Game gets no play in the whip, clubs, younger generation, with women consumers, bars, sports events nothing … nikka is the Black Marshall lmao

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i mean, interscope def put money behind him. maybe not marshall money but he was constantly given opportunity. albums packed w/ high profile features and production.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Eminem music lacks Soul.

His music was forced onto the unsuspecting public by the entire white music industry machine, and the Dre feature which gave him credibility..but over time people got over the gimmick

Funny because Game got pushed by the same machine and added features of Em and 50 alongside Dre.

Wrong thread to push that narrative.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This is always funny to me. 1 cuz an attention whore clown is saying it. 2

Nas
Mos Def
Black Thought
Redman
And many other black rappers don't get played in clubs. Why is this a thing with Eminem?

Game needs to be shot, the world would be a better place. I heard that n1gga say how much he loves gang bangin recently. Like he's really in the streets and not in Calabasas. Dude is a buffoon. And most who have dealt with him calls him a weirdo and a liar. Just a dumbazz.