The Game on Instagram with a grey beard offering verses for $2500

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I’m just wondering why people are annoyed by the name drops. People name drop Big Daddy Kane, Rakim and other legends in their songs and they say nothing. It’s because it’s Game that’s why.

Nah bruh. I used to be a Game fan (mostly cuz i loved westcoast rap growing up) so its not that im a hater. Dude has had a career for 15+ yrs and on literally EVERY song RANDOMLY just namedrops the same names for no reason. STILL!

Its not to be witty or as a punchline (ala Eminem), just randomly. Not to mention copying other rappers flows. Sometime he randomly sounds like Nas, other times like Shyne, then like Dre, then 50 etc etc.

The real reason is Game has nothing to rap about. Hes very gimmicky. So he uses shyt as a crutch.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
lol sent this guy a dm just to check how much he charges
Screenshot-20210825-174615.jpg

Lmao 8 bars he said

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Nah bruh. I used to be a Game fan (mostly cuz i loved westcoast rap growing up) so its not that im a hater. Dude has had a career for 15+ yrs and on literally EVERY song RANDOMLY just namedrops the same names for no reason. STILL!

Its not to be witty or as a punchline (ala Eminem), just randomly. Not to mention copying other rappers flows. Sometime he randomly sounds like Nas, other times like Shyne, then like Dre, then 50 etc etc.

The real reason is Game has nothing to rap about. Hes very gimmicky. So he uses shyt as a crutch.

I’ll rather listen to Game than Eminem really.