The Game on Instagram with a grey beard offering verses for $2500

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what do you mean? does he block the artist from putting it out. or he pulling a hell rell?

He just never sends the verse. He was also saying he would put a song on his mixtape, but he was releasing 30+ song mixtapes on some random YT channel with no promotion.

Freddie Gibbs let up and coming artists know what the scam is

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Dude has one of the best discographies within the past twenty years, no joke. You wouldn't be able to tell with all of the antics tho

So much this.

Dude is the epitome of "dope beats, dope rhymes", but for some strange reason he's addicted to L's. If he moved smarter, Game would be mentioned with all the GOATs, but sadly that will never come because he's a fukking clown.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I would cop a verse tbh.

Oh gross. nikkas that do this are bums. I got into it with lucki for doing the same shyt to ppl back in the day. The way some of them try to justify it is gross. Sending the same verses, asking for more suddenly, not getting the verse, etc

I think lil b was doing the same shyt. I'm grateful the one time I ever paid for a verse from a rapper, I got it for cheap and got an actual new verse
Lucki is a true scumbag but that's also the point of his music but damn he's an a$$hole, went to a concert of his in ATL and he showed up 1.30 hrs late and then tried to run off after like a half set lol