The Game on Instagram with a grey beard offering verses for $2500

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
What is the lawsuit you guys talking about ?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’m confused on what catalog y’all listening to to say it’s GOAT tier. Sure, when he first started at the very beginning he MAYBE had a chance but his flaws were evident early. It just became more obvious when it was clear that he wasn’t going to improve beyond name dropping random shyt.

Stop Snitchin, Stop Lyin was a hilarious DVD tho…:russ:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I’m confused on what catalog y’all listening to to say it’s GOAT tier. Sure, when he first started at the very beginning he MAYBE had a chance but his flaws were evident early. It just became more obvious when it was clear that he wasn’t going to improve beyond name dropping random shyt.

Stop Snitchin, Stop Lyin was a hilarious DVD tho…:russ:

same thing I was wondering when reading through these replies lol. Most of his shyt is so cringe with the name dropping and biting that I can’t go back to listen.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Game isn’t that dope. He’s just very marketable. Ladies like his looks and he’s in shape. Beyond that he never evolved as an emcee nor any businessman ambitions.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other artists name drop just as much as he does.

20-206409_trends-for-baseball-hat-clipart-transparent-background-baseball.png

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
This is full of name drops, might have to Google and see what are the hip hop songs with the most name drops from another artist.

This excuse is so old and doesnt make sense.

Im not no big fan of Eminem but theres CLEARLY a difference in the way they both do it.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This excuse is so old and doesnt make sense.

Im not no big fan of Eminem but theres CLEARLY a difference in the way they both do it.

I’m just wondering why people are annoyed by the name drops. People name drop Big Daddy Kane, Rakim and other legends in their songs and they say nothing. It’s because it’s Game that’s why.