The Game on Instagram with a grey beard offering verses for $2500

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I wish everyone made it this far in the thread because this is where it gets great. I can’t believe he said 2500 and then asks you what you can afford

:dead:

He’s either trying to squeeze people for more, or that 2500 wasn’t working well enough and he’s taking what he can
He even sent me a message after that just left it on read and blocked him :lolbron:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
maxresdefault.jpg

wow, this girl is like.... top 20 beautiful women ive seen in my life

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Man the fact that hes posting this shyt every single day is funny and sad at the same time :russ:
The comments have me weak sometimes as well, for example under one of the videos recently some dude just commented "damn bro shut up already" which somehow had me :dead::dead::dead:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Wack deep in his pockets.. Totally a shame he go from getting muscled by one nikkah(Henchmen) to another
He wanted gangster managers for his image which was a dumb idea because gangsters are extortionists. Game is now broke while Wack stacking. For all we know Wack could be in cahoots with the broad that sued him whole shyt was probably a set up for Wack to get his bread smh.