The Game on Instagram with a grey beard offering verses for $2500

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even without the lawsuit, this guy should be in a lot better position than he is in

His albums were fine, he had a solid fanbase, good connects within the game, a whole coast on his side.....

Bad advice and ho tendencies turned him from rising star to a washed up after thought real quick

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Even without the lawsuit, this guy should be in a lot better position than he is in

His albums were fine, he had a solid fanbase, good connects within the game, a whole coast on his side.....

Bad advice and ho tendencies turned him from rising star to a washed up after thought real quick

Dude has one of the best discographies within the past twenty years, no joke. You wouldn't be able to tell with all of the antics tho

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I would cop a verse tbh.

He’s been running this scam on a lot of up and coming/unknown artists. Someone on YT exposed him last year. The verse or song placement will never come and you’ll be out of your money

Oh gross. nikkas that do this are bums. I got into it with lucki for doing the same shyt to ppl back in the day. The way some of them try to justify it is gross. Sending the same verses, asking for more suddenly, not getting the verse, etc

I think lil b was doing the same shyt. I'm grateful the one time I ever paid for a verse from a rapper, I got it for cheap and got an actual new verse

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Then you have to pay for clearance of the verse:francis:
On Piii- Ru

wack-100-fight