The G-Wagon finally has some competition: The 2020 Land Rover Defender

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
im :dead: at the naysaying in here cuz i got one of these and everybody that sees it be like :whew:

i guess it's one of those gotta see it/drive it to understand type vibes lol.
or maybe my model (23 xdynamic coupe) is a better model cuz ngl, i see the 4 door ones all around town (typical atl shyt) and i be thinking i got the best looking one.

Which one the Pathfinder??? Or land rover???

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
im :dead: at the naysaying in here cuz i got one of these and everybody that sees it be like :whew:

i guess it's one of those gotta see it/drive it to understand type vibes lol.
or maybe my model (23 xdynamic coupe) is a better model cuz ngl, i see the 4 door ones all around town (typical atl shyt) and i be thinking i got the best looking one.

Post a pic if u can

Daps
Nissan GT-R :beli: google it...

it's ok if you like it but that's why i said imagine "ME" in a nissan. im a pretty tall gang chick, i need something high up and cooler looking lol.
i get queasy riding in low cars... even the panamera 🤢
not to mention i dont f with foreign cars... but the land rover can not be denied! i cant believe i got one :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it's ok if you like it but that's why i said imagine "ME" in a nissan. im a pretty tall gang chick, i need something high up and cooler looking lol.
i get queasy riding in low cars... even the panamera 🤢
not to mention i dont f with foreign cars... but the land rover can not be denied! i cant believe i got one :wow:

Land rovers ARE foreign cars tho?!? :mjlol:

Daps
don't see how you can compare a bronco... not even the same market lol
like the sales man told me, dealing with honda market and land rover market..... TOTALLY different customer :yeshrug:

i do see a lot of broncos out here though. 20 year old me would have been all over it.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
don't see how you can compare a bronco... not even the same market lol
like the sales man told me, dealing with honda market and land rover market..... TOTALLY different customer :yeshrug:

i do see a lot of broncos out here though. 20 year old me would have been all over it.
Bronco raptor shyt all over the defender

Daps
I mean its all good and I want the baby land rover but I keep hearing stories of their electrical issues :lupe: also depreciation

i have a friend that used to be a mechanic at land rover, i'll be glad to pay for his help when the time comes
and i didn't buy this to resell (and i bought the prior year model so a good amount of depreciation already had hit) so i'm not concerned about the figures other than my car note lol
sounds like you should buy a nissan :hubie: