The G-Wagon finally has some competition: The 2020 Land Rover Defender

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Land Rover has no clue. They really don't understand the clientele for the defender and why its popular. People spent $$$ on customizing the D90/110 because the want a cool truck with and old school look. Jeep has done it with the Wrangler and MBZ with the GWagen. These clowns just made a different version of the LR4 :stopitslime:. We will see what Ford does with the upcoming Bronco :ohhh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Land Rover has no clue. They really don't understand the clientele for the defender and why its popular. People spent $$$ on customizing the D90/110 because the want a cool truck with and old school look. Jeep has done it with the Wrangler and MBZ with the GWagen. These clowns just made a different version of the LR4 :stopitslime:. We will see what Ford does with the upcoming Bronco :ohhh:

Land Rover a fukking idiots and it’s wild that the same company who made the Velar made this trash new Defender. It looks like an updated Toyota FJ Cruiser (which needs to come back BTW).

All they had to do was take the G Wagen approach and build the same truck(s) over again with their current class of interiors, up to date off road suspension, plush drive modes (since these aren’t leaving the street) and throw in all of the technology that current Jag/LR cars have. Instead they made something that looks like a toy a baby would play with in the tub.

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Land Rover a fukking idiots and it’s wild that the same company who made the Velar made this trash new Defender. It looks like an updated Toyota FJ Cruiser (which needs to come back BTW).

All they had to do was take the G Wagen approach and build the same truck(s) over again with their current class of interiors, up to date off road suspension, plush drive modes (since these aren’t leaving the street) and throw in all of the technology that current Jag/LR cars have. Instead they made something that looks like a toy a baby would play with in the tub.

:snoop:
It was a layup and they blew it. Heard design team claim "we do not want to be tied down by the past ":beli:. When the no1 thing abt that truck is the old design. Everythng else sux :bryan:.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:snoop:
It was a layup and they blew it. Heard design team claim "we do not want to be tied down by the past ":beli:. When the no1 thing abt that truck is the old design. Everythng else sux :bryan:.

LOL @ tied down by the past when all they make is boxy trucks with off road heritage. Nothing about this new Defender is desireable. Not better than the full size Range Rover and the Velar is basically going to be their Cayenne/Panamera/Macan Cashman’s cow

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC

Toyota need to wake the fukk up and bring the J70 Land Cruiser to the US to compete with these trucks.

ilamxwl.jpg

Them Land Cruisers are unkillable beasts.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Ok so it wasn't just me and yea, the FJ Cruiser was dope and was kinda ahead of it's time.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I've always liked the defenders, but now they give me :mjpls: vibes. Ain't these what the colonizers drove around Africa in?

But yeah they should have kept the old design. With some smart marketing, they could have sold a good number of them.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
I've always liked the defenders, but now they give me :mjpls: vibes. Ain't these what the colonizers drove around Africa in?

But yeah they should have kept the old design. With some smart marketing, they could have sold a good number of them.

Yo My man, how can a car give u :mjpls: vibes? :why:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Some white lady drove past me in a 80s or 90s defender the other day
Had all the doors and roof off. shyt looked real militant
Doug Demuro was saying the old schools go for $100k+ so I know she probably get stopped all the time

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
that jeep shyt, trid-dash too.

all that shyt some old honda element face ass bullshyt.

like dis here bullshyt

https://static.cargurus.com/images/...honda-element-ex-awd-pic-40624-1600x1200.jpeg [/IMG][/URL]

this rover bullshyt to the umpteenth degree.

my bestfriend ain't save y'all from ruin for this bullshyt.

art barr

*art barr's bff,....reshaped the financial scope and model of said rr and Nissan.
:usure:

Don’t sleep I use to shyt on the renegade too but it’s a dope little truck .

Look at how it was keep up with beefed up wranglers .

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Some white lady drove past me in a 80s or 90s defender the other day
Had all the doors and roof off. shyt looked real militant
Doug Demuro was saying the old schools go for $100k+ so I know she probably get stopped all the time
Old school defenders are fantastic and as a Jeep person I might have to give to them for goat off-road vehicles .

The defenders are amazing in the desert I stay watching them go to work on YouTube .

They survive any climate .