The future is here: Apple announces AR/VR headset the Apple Vision Pro

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I think this is one of the few unreasonably expensive materialistic shyt I'm going to cop.:wow:

I been wanting this to be invented since I was a kid.:whoo: Especially after watching episodes of the Black Mirror.

Edit: it's only two hours battery life?:scust:

I better actually be literally flying like the superheroes

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could see this working as a home entertainment device if it was about 2500 dollars cheaper and had a longer battery life but like this and for wearing it outside I doubt it. On the other hand Apple managed to sell their stupid watch so what do I know :mjlol:

I'll be laughing my ass off if a year after complaining that wearing n95 masks to protect their health was unbearable, people started walking around in these everyday :mjlol:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
I could see this working as a hone entertainment device if it was about 2500 dollars cheaper and had a longer battery life but like this I doubt it. On the other hand Apple managed to sell their stupid watch so what do I know :mjlol:

I'll be laughing my ass off if a year after complaining that wearing n95 masks to protect their health was unbearable, people started walking around in these everyday :mjlol:
these too! 😹

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Apple needs to be backhanded in the mouth with that price :pacspit:I wouldn’t have an issue with the prices if the shyt was really cutting edge and worth it. Apple used to be known for innovation now they’re know for robbing their customers selling subpar products.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Conversation about this came up at work today…

Basically everyone thinks it’s got to be a developers headset for that price… but no fukking way anyone buys this outright.

Apple is goat in UI and tech, but not even an Apple fanboy like myself can justify this price just for entertainment

Might as well buy a dope ass TV