Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yup

Exactly why no one will be getting this shyt

Look, I like Apple for their build quality, but no way in hell. I barely even use the Meta version now.

Not spending almost 2 months rent on this

I’ve been circling the drain one getting a Quest.

Real talk what can you realistically use this shyt for and is it worth it. I’m sure $300-400 is a decent cost of entry for a headset but what’s the experience like?

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
VR is the type of shyt that’s fun for like 30 min. After that I want to get this bulky ass headset and this big ass screen pressed on my eyes off of me :camby:

Literally everything they showed during that trailer can be better/more comfortably done using a cell phone.

Imagine sitting through a 2-3 hr long basketball game with that headset on :mjlol:

And then 3500$ price for 2hrs of battery life :mjlol:

Between this and that meta verse shyt these companies look stupid as hell trying to force this vr shyt on people as the next frontier

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man, you tripping if you don’t think this will sell out. :russ:

My iPhone 13 was $1600 day one. :scusthov:
People gonna use their phones more than this headset.

This isn’t for regular, everyday people. And I’m not even sure that the people with the means to get one will do so. For what practical use would it be for?

It will sell somewhat, but Idk who would be in a hurry to get one. Even if you got kids, do you want them on a 4k headset (I’m including the tax, warranty subscription, app subscriptions, etc.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Disappointment.

The future isn't vr headsets, it's augmented reality glasses that have VR functions.

Apple of all companies should be the ones to ignore bulky headsets beaming light directly into your eyeballs.
😴

it's possible the hardware is capable and augmented reality functionality could be available in a future software update.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Steve Jobs would never have released this knockoff overpriced oculus. :mjlol:

And sci fi has told them what to do for at least 30 years. People want something like Google Glass but well designed that gives them "augmented" reality not virtual reality.

Because they've been pushing that foolishness for at least 40 years and people still don't want it.

Last edited: