"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That was a strange end to a strange season.

So was Ralph the only bus meta to survive? What happened to the others?

Did Kaitlyn get her Killer Frost powers back or does that storyline extend into next sesson?

How did they let DeVoe's wife walk like that? Shouldn't she have to do some time for all those crimes she helped him commit.

These seasons are too damn long. If they are going to keep pumping out 20+ episodes they need some solo episodes to help develop the rest of the cast. Black lighting was the perfect number of episodes.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Did Kaitlyn get her Killer Frost powers back or does that storyline extend into next sesson?

How did they let DeVoe's wife walk like that? Shouldn't she have to do some time for all those crimes she helped him commit.

These seasons are too damn long. If they are going to keep pumping out 20+ episodes they need some solo episodes to help develop the rest of the cast. Black lighting was the perfect number of episodes.

Show writers are just ass. Angel had 22 episodes for each of it's seasons and even it's filler episodes weren't so throwaway compared to the ones in The Flash.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yeah they're really playing it fast and loose with the super-science this season
To be fair, that was ALWAYS true. I'm still watching, but if I'm honest with myself the target demographic for this is maybe about 13 years old.

Ok I don't get it. I don't get this whole episode. Flash ran through the Thinker clones and how does that suddenly weaken the Thinker?

That whole plot made no sense at all but apparently Ralph’s consciousness took over bc it was “good” and a part of....you know what fukk it. Me trying to break it down sounds ridiculous.
No one paid attention to him hitting the back of his chair? I could’ve swore he did it right in front of Barry.

I didn't really have a problem with that part.

The "Devoe" we've been seeing for the last part of the season was always Devoe's mind possessing Ralph's body. The only reason why he didn't look like Ralph is because he used Ralph's shapeshifting ability. When Devoe leaves a body and enters a new one, THAT's when the old body dies. So Devoe's original body and all of the other Bus metas are dead, and their physical bodies disposed of. But since he never jumped out of Ralph, Ralph never died.

Ralph was able to take over because it was his own body the whole time. Basically like exorcising a demon from his mind.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

They need to do it like Gotham or Agents of Shield where each season is composed of 2 to 3 mini seasons with different focuses, different villains, etc.

I pray Black Lightning isn't 24 episodes. Please keep it 13 pleaseeeee.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
How is Jessica Parker Kennedy aging backwards?:dahell: She looks younger than she did playing Max on 'Black Sails' :leon:
That bush in Episode 1! :whew:
Seriously. As far was we know, none of them cept maybe Joe got other friends :russ:
I mean... how surprising are these surprise parties when everyone you know goes missing at once?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Enlightenment Vibranium'd up Central:jawalrus: Cecil's about to pop:damn: Caitlyn's a obsetritian now:usure: Joe pressurized:umad: Wells spittin BARZ:huhldup: Ralph still breathin:hhh: Neo/Agent Smith sequence:banderas: Devoe OverThought the process:skip: Ciscos's breach asteroid dump:krs: Flash in reverse:whoo: Super Sonic Speedsters:fire: double PIFF:ooh: Heal the world:mj:, Marlize:obama: Wally tone down his hair:lolbron: Barry petrify to put a seed in Iris:picard: Nora/Dawn come thru:laff: with next season's intro:troll:

Last edited: