"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Apparently the Panabaker chick is :mjpls: and has been tryna shoehorn Caitlin into a relationship with Barry instead of Iris..
I know that was a thing back in Season 1 (especially after the episode where Barry and Caitlin went out to the karaoke bar) and fans even had one of those stupid couples names for them: Snowberry.

But that seemed to die out by the time the show brought Patty Spivot on the show and the :mjpls: fans had a new white girl to ship Barry with over Iris.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Easily the worst and most trash season of the flash yet. Finally finished binge watching this season tonight and overall....it was garbage :scust:

yal said the same thing about season 3 and Savitar tho?

this season wasn't better than season 3, but just pointing out that yal said 3 was trash too

i enjoyed every season so far, not the best but if its watchable its not trash imo, my definition of trash and most peoples differs tho.

trash is reserved for sh1t i actually stop watching

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

this season wasn't better than season 3, but just pointing out that yal said 3 was trash too

i enjoyed every season so far, not the best but if its watchable its not trash imo, my definition of trash and most peoples differs tho.

Season 3 was trash too, Season 4 was just more trash. This show fell off to me after season 2 but I just keep watching cuz I fw the Flash as a character

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I actually think season 4 was slightly better than season 3. S4 had a couple of good episodes in a row leading up to the midseason break, at least.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I actually think season 4 was slightly better than season 3. S4 had a couple of good episodes in a row leading up to the midseason break, at least.
i forget the name of the episode but whichever one was the one where Barry had to stop that truck from exploding and lent Cisqo and Kaitlin his speed force powers...that was probably the best episode of Flash I've seen in a long time

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Season 4 benefitted from returning to a lighter tone and the introduction of Elongated Man. Finally marrying Barry and Iris also alleviated a lot of the relationship problems.

Where the show stumbled was the villain. Thinker was boring, too powerful, and his ultimate goal was stupid. A lot of the episodes in season 4 were really enjoyable, but the overall plot was enough to make me lose interest by the end.