"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How is Jessica Parker Kennedy aging backwards?:dahell: She looks younger than she did playing Max on 'Black Sails' :leon:

Damn you are right!!!!

I just googled her and she 33, I legit thought she was in her young 20s

Martha

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The mystery girl's identity was obvious. That said, when it comes to ruining timelines I guess she's following in her father's footsteps. :francis:

To be honest I was underwhelmed by this episode. It was aight I guess but the way they defeated DeVoe was kind of random and anticlimactic (so you're telling me DeVoe can easily beat them in the real world, but not in his own mind where he can control everything? :stopitslime:) and Ralph coming back was predictable.

Also, I really, really, really don't like what they did with Harry. They should've just kept HR alive if they wanted to have a mediocre Wells that badly.

And they didn't explain shyt about Killer Frost. :beli:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So did Barry's daughter just change the timeline and save her father from dying? Remember when Barry was running to get enough speed to punch off the fire and Marlize DeVoe was saying that it could actually kill Barry instead? Barry got to that point, then suddenly ran backwards back to his starting point. Then he started again and was joined by his daughter who helped punch off the fire. Did Barry's daughter alter time somehow to save her father's life? In the original run, perhaps he was suppose to die?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So did Barry's daughter just change the timeline and save her father from dying? Remember when Barry was running to get enough speed to punch off the fire and Marlize DeVoe was saying that it could actually kill Barry instead? Barry got to that point, then suddenly ran backwards back to his starting point. Then he started again and was joined by his daughter who helped punch off the fire. Did Barry's daughter alter time somehow to save her father's life? In the original run, perhaps he was suppose to die?

That doesn't make sense though...she hasn't been born (or conceived, as far as we know) yet. The fact that she was born means Barry at least survived long enough to conceive her. So Barry wouldn't have died here unless Iris is already pregnant and they just don't know it yet. Plus, remember last season we got a message from 2056 Barry so I'd think he's probably still alive in her time.

My guess is that she just has the same habits as her old man and accidentally screwed up the timeline by mistake.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that she messed up the timeline, tells you she is barry's daughter :russ:
I feel that Arrow season finale was better even though I only watched the 1st and the season finale, the thinker's endgame was disappointing.
And we still have no clue about the damn symbols from barry and wells:beli:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If she 30 from he future.. why at the wedding she was acting like she never met Barry before in her live...

maybe the flash that vanishes from that article is her father

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
If she 30 from he future.. why at the wedding she was acting like she never met Barry before in her live...

maybe the flash that vanishes from that article is her father

She was pretending not to know him, just like she was pretending not to know who everyone else was every time we saw her. After all the first rule of going back in time is not to fukk with the timeline but clearly Barry didn't give her that lesson yet or she's just as ignorant to the rules of time travelling as he was. That's why she said she made a big mistake. She helped when she probably wasn't supposed to.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
She was pretending not to know him, just like she was pretending not to know who everyone else was every time we saw her. After all the first rule of going back in time is not to fukk with the timeline but clearly Barry didn't give her that lesson yet or she's just as ignorant to the rules of time travelling as he was. That's why she said she made a big mistake. She helped when she probably wasn't supposed to.

the finale was anti-climatic as fuk, Devoe went out like a b1tch, I expected it to be much harder to take him down

:hhh:

I guess after the epicness that was Savitor I'm just spoiled, I honestly feel liken that was something they should have saved for the final season.

They still gotta eventually got to work their way back to Eobard Thawne, I guess he's their final season trump card....whenever that will happen.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, the final takedown of Devoe wasn't exciting enough and whatever filter they used to illustrate his mind didn't really help. They also didn't need to have Cecile be in labor right during The Enlightenment.

It was cool seeing Ralph back I guess :ehh:, Wally coming through for his new sister as well :ehh:.

I guess we get another version of Wells next year.

Of course Barry's daughter would fukk with time somehow and make a big mistake :lolbron:

They really need to work on the execution of episodes next year, as not many really stand out in my mind from season 4 :francis:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't read comics bit who would be s good villian for next season

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

i know that but there was clearly no reason to have her do that other than a stupid plot device..if she wanted to no interfere then she shouldve just stayed a quiet guest not be an usher
i understand she would happy to see her parents wedding ... but the way they wrote and introduced her just seemed to not work imo