"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
just finished this on Netflix the other day. Started season 1 like two weeks ago. LOL. It was cool to finally see a big villain that wasn't a speedster. This show is okay, just way too emotional sometimes with Barry/Iris. Like just get married and be a couple and be done with it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The actress who plays Nora West Allen is highly racially ambiguous. She's cute in a weird way.

But I'll tell you this, once she turns around, she leaves no doubt of her part African heritage :shaq:

That thing is FAT.
Jessica Parker kennedy...she was in Black Sails :shaq:
preview.mp4.jpg

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wells is a different character... all the different Wells is :manny:

Amunette Black shows all her teeth when she talks :dead:

It’s funny how Flash be letting bad guys go when he gets distracted like he isn’t the fastest man alive. :usure:

How every time the team gets together they get a call or something happens and they gotta walk away :dead:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Dibny really trying to bring back “the mask” franchise for some reason I feel like he could take that character on... I don’t want Jim Carrey’s role to reprised but I see it.
I could see it :ehh:

I really wish they casted the actor as Booster Gold for Legends thou. He could’ve killed that role and on the whole it would’ve been more impactful to o the overall Arrowverse then Ralph.

Speaking of Legends, they should move Caitlyn to that show ASAP. She’d have good chemistry with the cast and I could see Mick really bonding with Killer Frost to bring that fire and ice wave back.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I could see it :ehh:

I really wish they casted the actor as Booster Gold for Legends thou. He could’ve killed that role and on the whole it would’ve been more impactful to o the overall Arrowverse then Ralph.

Speaking of Legends, they should move Caitlyn to that show ASAP. She’d have good chemistry with the cast and I could see Mick really bonding with Killer Frost to bring that fire and ice wave back.

He would be a great Booster Gold! Why were they throwing several Marvel references in the show this season?

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
He would be a great Booster Gold! Why were they throwing several Marvel references in the show this season?
Legends needs Booster Gold. Character has a rich history and his relationship with Rick would make for some damn good storytelling.

I think the Marvel references are just a cheap way to get folks talking about the show more. I kinda like that it shows DC doesn’t have as much of an iron fist approach to their content. You know for a fact that shyt wouldn’t fly on a Marvel show.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I remember checking in here during the awards to see if anybody was commenting...lol

His departures making more and more sense. He strikes me as the type to refuse to tone it down even for a check.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I remember checking in here during the awards to see if anybody was commenting...lol

His departures making more and more sense. He strikes me as the type to refuse to tone it down even for a check.

I mean.... I was gonna let it rest but fukk it...... in the DC world, how you gonna have 2 fruity Flashes though but be judgmental with anyone else?

Martha