"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:heh: yo is Joe still a cop? How the hell is he always around to help out on these Flash side missions?
Apparently Iris is too. How the fukk she just go interrogating people and asking questions from witnesses on crime scenes? Its really nuts how they shoehorned her into this show in just about every scene where she aint even needed. She pretty much bumped Cisco and Kaitlin down to janitors and tech guys and all of a sudden she learned the entire operating system Cisco built but he aint allowed to touch or operate it. Again what does she do and what happened to her job to pay for all those tight fitting outfits? Not hating I'm just saying..

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Apparently Iris is too. How the fukk she just go interrogating people and asking questions from witnesses on crime scenes? Its really nuts how they shoehorned her into this show in just about every scene where she aint even needed. She pretty much bumped Cisco and Kaitlin down to janitors and tech guys and all of a sudden she learned the entire operating system Cisco built but he aint allowed to touch or operate it. Again what does she do and what happened to her job to pay for all those tight fitting outfits? Not hating I'm just saying..

Iris confirmed in an earlier episode she quit her job

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm pretty curious as to who they'll go with for the villain next season.

Most of the well-known Flash villains have already been used by now (Reverse Flash, Zoom, Grodd, Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Trickster, Thinker, etc.) so I'm wondering if it'll be a general DC villain. Only person I can think of offhand is Godspeed, but they said the villain is well-known and I'm not sure that many non-comic fans know about Godspeed. Plus you start to run into the "too many speedsters" issue.

The only thing we know so far is that the villain has something to do with Mystery Girl/Dawn Allen.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Most of the well-known Flash villains have already been used by now (Reverse Flash, Zoom, Grodd, Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Trickster, Thinker, etc.) so I'm wondering if it'll be a general DC villain. Only person I can think of offhand is Godspeed, but they said the villain is well-known and I'm not sure that many non-comic fans know about Godspeed. Plus you start to run into the "too many speedsters" issue.

The only thing we know so far is that the villain has something to do with Mystery Girl/Dawn Allen.

They gonna drop a hint in the finale..
the didn't say the mystery girl ties to the villain.. we're assuming that..on some bart allen preventive his future type of stuff ..

the finale will end on 2 cliffhangers ... mystery girl & season 5 villain hint

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps

“Well known could be open to interpretation though. Villain could be well known to a casual tv fan, or a DC comics in general fan, or a Flash fan. If Dawn Allen is going to be a lynchpin to the season then the villain is either from the future or she’s traveled back in time to save the past.

I’d like them to go up against a magic user like Mordru from Legion of Superheroes. They haven’t done a legit magic user yet and he’s be a fun villain.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yeah man, 23 episode seasons that have 1 straight narrative/villain from start to finish are becoming a drag for me. I can barely even tolerate it on Marvel Netflix shows where they're 13 episodes each!

You gotta split the season into two halves. It's for the best. That's what made Gotham season 2 and agents of shield season 4 so awesome.

In fact, Agents split season 4 into THREE mini seasons.
yup...

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man, 23 episode seasons that have 1 straight narrative/villain from start to finish are becoming a drag for me. I can barely even tolerate it on Marvel Netflix shows where they're 13 episodes each!

You gotta split the season into two halves. It's for the best. That's what made Gotham season 2 and agents of shield season 4 so awesome.

In fact, Agents split season 4 into THREE mini seasons.

Gotham this season been pretty damn good too by breaking it up by multiple villains throughout the season. 1st Ra's al Ghul, Sophia Falcone, Jerome, and not Jermaine.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Boring episode. :russell:

And that council of Harrison was just obnoxious. Next episode looks aight though.

Episodes where DeVoe isn't around this season just aren't very good.